Close
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 25

Default PvP/Priest + 4 Arcane Mage Combo Thoughts?

im starting a new pvp group this week and wanna know your thoughts on this team i thought would be most fun for me anyways priest + 4 arcane mages im not sure what to spec the priest. i do know the priest will be not be casting much. as my mages will be doing most of the casting and mana burning. arcane burns mana fast so ill have my mages use evocation and my priest use hym of hope at the same time to gain most mana, i was wondering if that was a good idea as well also holy nova and arcane explosion this would be good as it heals the mages and hits surrounding enemies.

i was wondering what kinda consequences would my mages have and my priest would have anyone who can share thanks

oh and i use isboxer
    Last edited by tripleboxed : 09-06-2010 at 08:04 AM

My mate tried this combo, didn't work too well though mostly.
    Frostmourne (Oceanic) - Bloodlust - Alliance - 10 Boxer

I'm about to try this combo in Cataclysm. It's just for fun really and I'm not sure if they are going to work out as good as they sound.

I would love to hear what others could do with that combo though.

<<Grim Batol - EU>>

Hmm im not sure i just want the most fun maybe a team locks would do any thoughts on this?

Locks get some nice stuff for a boxer in cata, (like the instant soulfire and Succubus AoE knock and some more nice stuff).. i think they will be very nice. and when the armor and hp gets more "equal" among the classes survivability will go upp aswell, thats their major flaw in Wotlk
    Multiboxing WoW x 5
    Team Ioso 4 warriors 1 paladin
    Team Misterioso 4 DKs 1 paladin
    Grim Batol

Quote Originally Posted by ZooljinX View Post
    Locks get some nice stuff for a boxer in cata, (like the instant soulfire and Succubus AoE knock and some more nice stuff).. i think they will be very nice. and when the armor and hp gets more "equal" among the classes survivability will go upp aswell, thats their major flaw in Wotlk
    Sweet! looks like ill soon be making a lock team

A good idea is to keep yourself updated on class changes here http://forums.wow-europe.com/board.h...&forumId=10014 and on the beta forums.. things are subject to change!(lets hope they dont mess upp the goodies haha)
    Also read trough the class preview for full Cata spells and such good info!

And also having alot of deamons is nice ^^

I plan on running 4 Locks 1 Priest(for PvP) will get you high HP buff aswell with both imp and Priest buff
    Multiboxing WoW x 5
    Team Ioso 4 warriors 1 paladin
    Team Misterioso 4 DKs 1 paladin
    Grim Batol

The problem with mages and multiboxing for pvp is this: A solo player, playing a mage will kite every single opponent and has to avoid damage to stay alive. As a boxer it's pretty tricky to try and CC 3 people at once so you can finish people off without dying yourself.

Combination of squishy mages + reduced mobility due to multiboxing doesn't really match well in general. Though you can have a blast 1 shotting people with PoM.

I'm leveling Locks myself atm. 4 locks + resto druid.

Quote Originally Posted by Littleburst View Post
    The problem with mages and multiboxing for pvp is this: A solo player, playing a mage will kite every single opponent and has to avoid damage to stay alive. As a boxer it's pretty tricky to try and CC 3 people at once so you can finish people off without dying yourself.

Combination of squishy mages + reduced mobility due to multiboxing doesn't really match well in general. Though you can have a blast 1 shotting people with PoM.

I'm leveling Locks myself atm. 4 locks + resto druid.
    nice may i ask why a resto druid instead of priest i know resto druids have trouble healing threw spike dmg

Quote Originally Posted by tripleboxed View Post
    nice may i ask why a resto druid instead of priest i know resto druids have trouble healing threw spike dmg
    Because i got a 5,9k GS resto druid in pvp gear waiting

And it's a bit simpler to heal with a druid, priest has a lot more spells.