Close
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Default A: So, when is the release of Cataclysm?

http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...-XP-Blue-Posts
    This is not from Blizzard, but the guy who runs mmo-champion.

So, when is the release of Cataclysm?
    Now that Patch 4.0.1 is on PTR, I get a lot of mails asking for a release date and I guess I can answer that without too much risk now.

Keep in mind that Blizzard didn't announce it because the release can still be postponed, but as far as I know the target release date for Cataclysm is the first week of November (that would be November 2, if you like numbers). The first part of the Cataclysm prologue started exactly 8 weeks before that and the next part of the pre-Cataclysm event will probably happen in 2 or 4 weeks depending on their schedule.

You got your answer, and hopefully people won't yell at me if something goes wrong.
    Hopefully he's right...
    Sweet* teams - <unGankable> - Kil'Jaeden US Alliance - 10x Shamans, 9x DKs 1x Pally, 10x Drews

I heard the same from the Trade channel. But like he said its more of a guesstimate.

Here's hoping that hes right!

Means i need to start putting some of my coffee/tea cash aside for my xpacs.

I've said it multiple times. That was the "hopeful" release date. It is currently suppose to ship then to stores but there is still a lot going on internally in order to get things done. As it stands everything SHOULD be ready by the 23rd.
    The Internet: We Know Drama
    If you're gona screw with my sig at least leave the thing bolded :P