Close
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Showing results 41 to 49 of 49

Quote Originally Posted by Souca View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenril View Post
    MMO-Champion is claiming November 2nd [going by the numbers], another site is claiming mid November [from what they call a "reliable source."].
    For the 4.0 push or the Cata launch?

Pushing 4.0 on the 2nd would give them a week after BlizzCon which might make sense, not sure how tired they were when they pushed 3.0 the Tuesday after BlizzCon for Wrath. They might just want a week to prepare. There will be at least a week or two between 4.0 and Cata release to shake out any issues with 4.0 live. Didn't Wrath launch on 3.0.3a?

- Souca -
    He's referring to Cataclysm launch. These are the two related articles:

Nov 2nd

Nov 18th

Quote Originally Posted by Drizhal View Post
    A level 1 random from Lost Isles sounds like trolled even if T squared is the Lead UI guy...
    wouldn't he be blue? Or at the very least green?
    It's possible they didnt want to blue tag the thread, because blueposts appear on blue trackers, and those appear on websites as like mmo-champion.

I guess they dont want to make that more public as it already got.

Did anyone test /castsequence on the ptr yet? Did not get to the ptr myself until now. Only cata beta.

Quote Originally Posted by wonz View Post
    It's possible they didnt want to blue tag the thread, because blueposts appear on blue trackers, and those appear on websites as like mmo-champion.

I guess they dont want to make that more public as it already got.

Did anyone test /castsequence on the ptr yet? Did not get to the ptr myself until now. Only cata beta.

/castsequence works ,,,,,,,,,, does not work its not going to be easy for a mixxed group thats for sure

Quote Originally Posted by ebony View Post
    /castsequence works ,,,,,,,,,, does not work its not going to be easy for a mixxed group thats for sure
    Well, so i believe this is going life as well.

Say goodbye to commasequence macros.

I did post an alternative, but it seems some are worried that could be a bannable offense.. even if keytrokes just get ignored. No idea, if blizzard would ban those who use it for that.

In fact that would mean that even round robin simulations could be a bannable offense, or any kind of key redirection. Because i also could just reroute the key to a empty actionbar button..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vg5fKYQlzAM

here a simple video of /click dead :@
    Thanks for the video.

Quote Originally Posted by wonz View Post
    Well, so i believe this is going life as well.

Say goodbye to commasequence macros.

I did post an alternative, but it seems some are worried that could be a bannable offense.. even if keytrokes just get ignored. No idea, if blizzard would ban those who use it for that.

In fact that would mean that even round robin simulations could be a bannable offense, or any kind of key redirection. Because i also could just reroute the key to a empty actionbar button..
    this could be looking bad what and what we can not do. noone got banned for ,,,,,,,, so if they was that pickey they would if its useing a blizzard macrio then we "sould be safe" i have manged to make a few simple marcios. dps is poor though.

Round robin simulation's who knows.

Personally, I'm probably going to use the method I did before of mapping out DPS rotations and just writing really long macros that take around 60-120 seconds of DPS to get through.

I suppose from a design standpoint, all the procs and such that players have to keep track of is meant to make the game a bit more whack-a-mole with multiple moles instead of whack-a-mole with just one. Personally, the talent trees seem to involve a little too much pigeon holing to me. Seems kind of a double whammy to have our macros broken and then taking away almost all the customization of the talent trees.

Blog Entries

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vg5fKYQlzAM

here a simple video of /click dead :@
    Thanks for the video, But outside of your enlarged Comments, I can't see the Macro window at all. (Yes I have old man eyes). any chance w could have you post the macros so At least I (who always has a problem switching macros over) can get an idea of your template?

Thanks again.
    "You cannot exaggerate about the Marines. They are convinced to the
    point of arrogance, that they are the most ferocious fighters on earth
    - and the amusing thing about it is that they are."- Father Kevin
    Keaney, Chaplain, Korean War