Close
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 30 of 49
    Blog Entries

Oh I understand that Bro.

Right now I have two ISP's I can use though.

Hughesnet which will go off on the 18th about, and it is limited to 525 meg a day, except through the late late night, which I can usually manage to grab 3 gig of info.

the other is my new Service, Wildblue, which has a 17 gig a month limit.

Either one of them will kill my service for the month.

sadly, that is also all that is available out here.

oh well, I'll get started with hughesnet tonight. Might have a cop buddy of mine just Download it, and burn it. Copy the folder over to my PC and go that way. (any patches would be a lot easier, then the whole thing.)

Stephen hates satellite sometimes.
    "You cannot exaggerate about the Marines. They are convinced to the
    point of arrogance, that they are the most ferocious fighters on earth
    - and the amusing thing about it is that they are."- Father Kevin
    Keaney, Chaplain, Korean War

thank god I have no limits on my bandwidth =X

Blog Entries

Hehe, I bet.

I take solace on days like this, Knowing I can go months on my ranch, and not see a single other person besides my wife though. It's a trade off guys for living in the middle of nowhere.

Stephen

Quote Originally Posted by F9thRet View Post
    Good lord, 15 gigs. This will take me forever.

Stephen

And upwards to 12 hours to get a single toon on there.
    The Internet: We Know Drama
    If you're gona screw with my sig at least leave the thing bolded :P

Quote Originally Posted by Shodokan View Post
    It will be an added game on your "games" menu, if you have 8 accounts already you cannot get beta.
    This and "There are already the maximum number of wow accounts attached to this battle.net account. You will be unable to participate in the PTR." have to be the biggest "fuck you"s with Beta this time. I was thinking about giving the PTR a poke, but dealing with their phone support roulette reminds me of all the reasons I stopped playing.

Sorry to vent, but as someone who has been playing off and on for many years, missing Beta because I drank the b.net Koolaid and hit the 8 account limit still pisses me off.

- Souca -
    This space for rent.

Quote Originally Posted by Souca View Post
    This and "There are already the maximum number of wow accounts attached to this battle.net account. You will be unable to participate in the PTR." have to be the biggest "fuck you"s with Beta this time. I was thinking about giving the PTR a poke, but dealing with their phone support roulette reminds me of all the reasons I stopped playing.

Sorry to vent, but as someone who has been playing off and on for many years, missing Beta because I drank the b.net Koolaid and hit the 8 account limit still pisses me off.

- Souca -

I had 3 of my accounts moved, and all of my trials REMOVED from accounts...gona have to give em a call.

Blog Entries

That's what I am going to do Shodakan. actually, I'll be moving all my Trial accounts over to a secondary account, I have.

And about the twelve hours, Man When I checked last night, the Que was three days. Now I can't imagine they are doing it on Sunday, either, So I figure, when I get my new Keyboard in on Thursday, I might be able to play.

I also Did in fact talk that buddy of mine, and he is just gonna mail me the copy. I can't see any reason why it won't work.

Anyways, enough about me. you mentioned Pally dmg. being kind of low at 80, How was Shamans doing? I read a little bit, and it looks like Locks are knocking the target dummies out of the park right now. (affliction IIRC) 12k DPS.

Stephen

Quote Originally Posted by F9thRet View Post
    That's what I am going to do Shodakan. actually, I'll be moving all my Trial accounts over to a secondary account, I have.

And about the twelve hours, Man When I checked last night, the Que was three days. Now I can't imagine they are doing it on Sunday, either, So I figure, when I get my new Keyboard in on Thursday, I might be able to play.

I also Did in fact talk that buddy of mine, and he is just gonna mail me the copy. I can't see any reason why it won't work.

Anyways, enough about me. you mentioned Pally dmg. being kind of low at 80, How was Shamans doing? I read a little bit, and it looks like Locks are knocking the target dummies out of the park right now. (affliction IIRC) 12k DPS.

Stephen
    Shaman are absurd on the ptr and beta... i do like 12k dps on my relentless shaman >_>

Reforge all your gear into mastery and it's lolzie as hell I <3 double lava burst procs then the lava surge go again ! And WTF pew pew lightning shield and searing totem so crazy.

any news on /click?
    Multiboxing WoW x 5
    Team Ioso 4 warriors 1 paladin
    Team Misterioso 4 DKs 1 paladin
    Grim Batol