Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 12

Question Easiest HC ? to 5 box

When i mean easy i mean positioning and things like that any thoughts? something i cloud just breeze in lol

Quote Originally Posted by tripleboxed View Post
    When i mean easy i mean positioning and things like that any thoughts? something i cloud just breeze in lol
    i would think Draktharon.
    most bosses are tank/spank with only a few perks (kill a few adds here, recover from fear there, spam your vehicle abilities)
    .[I

I find UK to be very easy and damn quick since the only boss ability you have to wait for is the last one when he dies and comes back. On the last boss you in theory move your toons behind a pillar before he comes back to live, a simple move left before and a move right after and it's sorted. I've only 5 boxed it on normal so far since I'm 3 levels off 80. Only 3 bosses tho.

My first heroic boss kill was Moorabi in Gundrak. Stand there and DPS him down. However my first solo full clear of a heroic was Nexus. At the time I was in crafted ilvl 200 epics, although I did have some heroic gear as I had a friend tank for me before I went off on my own. Thought I should learn how to walk and chew gum before adding the figuring calculus in my head at the same time.

I agree with Drak'Theron. Halls of Lightning might be easy as well, at least up to Ionar.

If you are just starting out and you dont mind a bit of travel. Run the easier bosses in several instances. Moorabi, Bjarngrim, Trollgore, Maiden of Grief, and Svala Sorrowgrave. A few that I can think of that you can get to with little trash pulls to make up for the travel time.

Good luck and tell us how it turns out.
    US - Silverhand
    Main Team - Shadowsong Criterion

Shoekner - Blood Death Knight
    Fellval - Holy/Discipline Priest
    Ovela - Elemental Shaman
    Kagatomi - Elemental Shaman
    Altaella - Arcane Mage

Gundrak.
    You can skip almost all the trash and kill the bosses in less than 15 minutes if you have decent gear.
    Anachronos EU
    Loladunus --> Paladin Tank (PvE) || Xuljin --> Shaman DPS (PvP)
    Buljin, Nuljin, Muljin --> Shaman DPS
    Tuljin --> Shaman Healer
    Chogup --> Powerwar's imp

Quote Originally Posted by Harrypott View Post
    I find UK to be very easy and damn quick since the only boss ability you have to wait for is the last one when he dies and comes back. On the last boss you in theory move your toons behind a pillar before he comes back to live, a simple move left before and a move right after and it's sorted. I've only 5 boxed it on normal so far since I'm 3 levels off 80. Only 3 bosses tho.
    I don't even bother with that little movement anymore lol. Just take it (I use that party shield buff from my prot pally to take the brunt of the dmg).

Easiest I would say is gundrak, not much trash, 5 bosses. Once you get good gear though, almost every heroic basically is easy :P

GL
    Frostmourne (Oceanic) - Bloodlust - Alliance - 10 Boxer

Quote Originally Posted by valkry View Post
    I don't even bother with that little movement anymore lol. Just take it (I use that party shield buff from my prot pally to take the brunt of the dmg).

Easiest I would say is gundrak, not much trash, 5 bosses. Once you get good gear though, almost every heroic basically is easy :P

GL
    ty friend i have ilvl 239 gear

ty friend i have ilvl 239 gear
    lol that's 50+ gear levels above what is expected for heroics.. you should be able to breeze through any of them blindfolded.
    probably meant 232, but still, same comment
    .[I

Quote Originally Posted by Zub View Post
    probably meant 232, but still, same comment
    ulduar 25m drops ilvl 239 gear, but still, same comment
    Everything that is fun in life is either bad for your health, immoral or illegal!

UK imo, way easier than any of the others.