Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 12 of 12

There is definitely something to this. I had a 70 shaman I raided with for 1 year before I started 5 boxing about 3 years ago. I quit a few months later.

Came back to the game 2 months ago, signed all my accounts into one battle.net account, and he's missing. Hell, I can still see him in the armory. Called blizzard, they say he doesn't exist. How is that?

Everything else was there, and I decided to just move on. Can't help but wonder though.

Quote Originally Posted by 3box View Post
    There is definitely something to this. I had a 70 shaman I raided with for 1 year before I started 5 boxing about 3 years ago. I quit a few months later.

Came back to the game 2 months ago, signed all my accounts into one battle.net account, and he's missing. Hell, I can still see him in the armory. Called blizzard, they say he doesn't exist. How is that?

Everything else was there, and I decided to just move on. Can't help but wonder though.
    One of the things you can look into, the character transfer section of your account management page. If he was transferred to another account it should show up there.