Close
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Zalazane's Fall

Default Zalazane's Fall

http://www.wowhead.com/guide=catacly...zalazanes-fall

Just released at the same time as Operation Gnomeragan. The troll finally take back the Echo Island that have been taken from them by the ex level 10 Zalazane.

Our friend Zally has had plenty of time to level up in the last 5 years as he is now level 80 with 10M hp ;-)

All the quest are perfect for boxers: shared collection, shared kills.

1. Da Perfect Spies
    just collect 5 frogs on your main toon only, and use them near the quest giver, all your slaves will get credit too
    note, you can collect the frogs (which are literally 10yards away) while staying mounted.

2. Frogs Away!
    bomb mission like the ones in hellfire peninsula. I only bombed with the main toon, and all slaves got credit.
    you need to aim at the white flares on the island, and unlike in hellfire peninsula, there's enough of them to do at least 3 times as many flares as needed. Enjoy the ride when you're done.

3. Trollin' For Volunteers
    Fly to Razor hill, target ONE troll with all your toons, and click the item (using for example jamba item) with all 5 toons.
    Done, everybody gets credit for 5.
    I however DARE you to not be tempted in getting 5 trolls for each of your toons see troll army screenshots below

4. Lady Of Da Tigers
    trickiest one, if you go with your 5 toons on the island, 5 matriarch will spawn, and killing them didn't give me credit.
    instead, stop a little before the island, and only go on it with the Main toon. kill the mob, all slaves will get credit.
    the fight: spam #3 on cooldown, keep 3 stacks of #2 and use #1 is previous conditions are met. very easy.

5. Dance Of De Spirits

just stay near the NPC you'll get credit after a little time. get your troll morph.
    end of quest chain for sub level 75 toons

6. Preparin' For Battle
    just go to the specified little island and meet VOl'jin there.
    if he's not there, wait for him there.

7. Zalazane's Fall
    Taking of Undercity, part deux. just follow around, and nuke stuff while being invincible. Lore is pretty cool.
    get the achievement.

voila, all in all a nice little event, a bit like the DK Lights' hope chapel event. No cinematic.
    all together, it's about 90g per toon

Pics:

cheers'
    -Zub
    Last edited by Zub : 09-08-2010 at 10:48 AM Reason: Added a couple Pics
    .[I

Nice write up Zub!

Haven't done this yet was waiting till i was done boosting but if its decent exp i might just take a couple groups over there and do some.

Thanks for the write up, I'll have to do this when I have some time off.

Quote Originally Posted by Oatboat View Post
    Nice write up Zub!

Haven't done this yet was waiting till i was done boosting but if its decent exp i might just take a couple groups over there and do some.
    Its very good XP for the amount of effort required.
    EVE Online Get Ships. Train Skills.

Rated Arena Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zub View Post
    1. Da Perfect Spies
    just collect 5 frogs on your main toon only, and use them near the quest giver, all your slaves will get credit too
    note, you can collect the frogs (which are literally 10yards away) while staying mounted.
    To add on this, you can do a macro

/target Sen'jin Frog and then interact with target so you don't have to play the clicky game and make it even faster.
    Back to Warcraft!
    Shaggir, Shaggira, Shaggire, Shaggiri, Shaggiro - 5 Shamans US-Coilfang(H)

Hmm...I got stuck on Lady of da Tigers. My one guy that challenged her dropped out of tiger form but the rest appear to be permanently stuck in tiger form and can't mount or turn in other quests. Bummer. I'll see if I can get out of it somehow.

[edit] Yeah, just had to relog to clear cat form.

Also, if you're a DK, don't run Path of Frost to get across the water once you start the event. It conflicts with Vol'jin's water-walking aura.
    Last edited by Ughmahedhurtz : 09-12-2010 at 09:49 PM
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)