Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 13

Default how to display your toons as party in raid + cast bars ?

Hey,

Currently i'm using shadow unit frames. But it does not have an option to show your own toons + their casting bars in a raid (unless they are in the same group). I know their was a thread a while back that showed a unit frame addon that lets you configure this so you always see your toons the way they would be displayed in a party.

Forgot the name & thread link though.

Anyone remembers / can provide me with the link?

Cheers
    Z
    Everything that is fun in life is either bad for your health, immoral or illegal!

I believe the Add-on that your looking for is Stuf Unit Frames made by totalpackage and can be found at www.wowinterface.com
    I hope this is what your looking for

Thanks for the swift reply, but from checking the features, it doesn't let you configure a custom party display in a raid, which is what i'm actually looking for. Unless i've missed that.
    Everything that is fun in life is either bad for your health, immoral or illegal!

Rated Arena Member

Probably referring to Lunar Unit Frames - which, as far as I know, isn't supported and broken.
    Back to Warcraft!
    Shaggir, Shaggira, Shaggire, Shaggiri, Shaggiro - 5 Shamans US-Coilfang(H)

I also use SUF's and looking for that functionaIity
    I like the response you got:
    joonasv: Not going to happen
    If only Jamba could have cast bars!
    WoW - Kil'Jaeden: Aerron (Paladin) Legion of Boom
    Warhammer Online - Azazeal server, Erron 25 White Lion, 3x Bright Wizards
    Age of Conan - Wiccana Server "Atmos" 6x Tempest of Set (Sacrafice to Set)
    Vanguard - Xeth Server "Erron" Paladin, Cleric, 3xSorcerers (Followers of Erron)
    Star Wars Galaxies - Bloodfin Server since 2004, Elder Jedi +4 Jedi apprentices

Well I'm probably wrong then that this functionality exists. Been searching the board for a while now, and haven't come across anything that does this.

Currently I'll have to do it with grid alone i guess.

Pitbull4 might. I can't be 100% sure, since I only ever have 5 toons in a raid. But once you configure a layout, you can go under Groups > Filters and select when to show that config.
    Blog : Herding Khats
    Team : Kina - Çroaker - Messkit - Lìfetaker - Wìdowmaker
    Newbie Guides : Multiboxing Vol. 1 - Multiboxing Vol. 2 - HotKeyNet - Jamba
    The Almighty Lax made a liar out of me, apparently I DO get prizes for it.
    *Commences Wielding the Banhammer like there's piñatas up in here and I'm Lady Thor*

_ Forum search letting you down? Use the custom Google search _

Ive been looking for this aswell, with no luck, if anyone finds anything please post it here!
    Multiboxing WoW x 5
    Team Ioso 4 warriors 1 paladin
    Team Misterioso 4 DKs 1 paladin
    Grim Batol

Funny how threads pop up with things you are wrestling with.

I'm leveling my 3 shaman (to join my fourth) and struggle with seeing them in raids.

I use SUF as well. Its as good a unit frame add-on as I've seen. I order my raid by class so I can try to look for the dark blue group to find my 2 other shaman. However, I'd LOVE to have a persistent unit frame for them. Would make things a lot easier.
    80 Blood Elf Paladin, 80 Blood Elf Priest,80 Troll Mage, 80 Undead Warlock, 80 Tauren Druid, 80 Undead Rogue
    80 x4 Shaman (Orc x3, Troll)

Madoran - Horde - PvE

I believe the post i'm looking for was a guy who was changing the lua code of an addon. And if ircc it was the dmb spell timers one. And in that thread the same question popped up and was answered.

The post was not in the past weeks, but my bet would be april/may/june.

Searched my nuts off but to no avail.