Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 18 of 18

Anyone know the time length this will be available? I'm feeling lazy and not wanting to log on.....maybe the weekend though.

Quote Originally Posted by Velassra View Post
    Anyone know the time length this will be available? I'm feeling lazy and not wanting to log on.....maybe the weekend though.
    haven't seen an official end date yet. is it maybe in the in game raid calendar ? (haven't checked myself)
    blue quote here:
    http://wowraid.com/?topic=1133.0

Q. Will these events be available forever?
    A.
    Like other holiday events, Operation: Gnomeregan and Zalazane's Fall will only be available for a limited time, so it's best to complete the quest lines as soon as possible!
    .[I

Quote Originally Posted by Zub View Post
    haven't seen an official end date yet. is it maybe in the in game raid calendar ? (haven't checked myself)
    blue quote here:
    http://wowraid.com/?topic=1133.0

Q. Will these events be available forever?
    A. Like other holiday events, Operation: Gnomeregan and Zalazane's Fall will only be available for a limited time, so it's best to complete the quest lines as soon as possible!
    ah k, thanks. Maybe I'll have more energy tomorrow. Busy at work and I'm getting too old lol.

the whole event (all quests and events) is very short. you'll be done in 1hour, including time to get there.
    [EDIT] at least for the horde part, haven't done the puntables yet.
    .[I

the whole event (all quests and events) is very short. you'll be done in 1hour, including time to get there.
    [EDIT] at least for the horde part, haven't done the puntables yet.
    Puntables was about an hour or less, as well.
    Siaea(h), Saiea(h), Seaie(h), Sieae(h), Seiae(h) - H(A) PvP
    Parting, Sadeness, Praetorium, Greetings, Salutations - H PvP
    Mullethead, Auderna, Jestitte, Zelynde, Serlena - H PvP
    Clotte, Tahru, Martitsu, Mikiel, Larain - H PvE
    Bonechewer - PvP - US

Quote Originally Posted by Siaea View Post
    Puntables was about an hour or less, as well.
    yeah i was a bit surprised / disappointed. at the end i was like... "so.. that's it? then hearthed and logged"

I hope there will be more events to continue this before cata
    .[I

yeah i was a bit surprised / disappointed. at the end i was like... "so.. that's it? then hearthed and logged"

I read a blue quote saying this was just the start of it.

Supposedly it's just the start. I sort of knew what to expect since I watched some spoiler vids long ago when it was on the PTR. Just did it for the items mainly and the achievement myself. Think we're all starved for new content and this is like giving a breadcrumb to a man who hasn't eaten in weeks.

Judging from Totalhalibut's video of the new gnome starting zone- it ties into this whole Operation Gnomer thing. Guess we'll just have to wait and see.
    Jinkobi on Shadowsong-US.