Close
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Showing results 21 to 26 of 26

Quote Originally Posted by Fenril View Post
    So was heyaz over here. [His third post down from the 1st]
    hey that hack was the best thing to happen to me in awhile, I made 10s of thousands of gold off it. Got professions up, ton of 264 gear for my pally tank, and more

I wish they'd do it again

I've decompiled ISBoxer and there is no hack in it.
    Nisch

Quote Originally Posted by Nisch View Post
    I'm the Queen of England and I've given Innerspace the Royal Seal of Approval.

Seriously, some random guy saying something on the internet doesn't make it true...

I got hacked by Lax and he still hasn't given me my gold back

I was playing my shammy team, all of a sudden I get a tell from a slave shaman saying, "This is Lax, I haz your golds"

Sorry, OP, I think its a random coincidence and not innerspace.
    Earthen Ring - Horde - 7 boxing
    Cuddle Buddies - 4DK, 1 Holy Paladin, 1 Disc Priest, and 1 Resto Shaman | Armory 5v5 Cuddle Buddies
    ex Kilrogg - Horde

Team Acid Wuvablez - 4DK + 1 holy pally | Acidburning, Crashohvride, Acidloves, Acidhugs, & Acidcuddles | Armory 5v5 Love You Bye Bye
    ex Garona - Horde
    Team Acid Dessert - Quad Shaman | Acidcake, Acidfudge, Acidicecream, & Acidmoarprz
    Team Acid Hackers - DK + 3 Rets | Acidburning, Crashohvride, Ceralkillah, & Loardnikon

It isn't Innerspace because I am the unluckiest person in the world and have been using IS for over a year now =) Surely considering my previous luck I would have been the first on the list!

But seriously... Do you realize how much trouble Lax would be in if he had hacks builts into his software? Sure Lax comes on here and talks to us but he is a professional software developer. He isn't just some dude who knows how to code and threw together a piece of multiboxing software. Lavish Software is his company and his career. If the interest was large enough it'd be sold in stores.

Anyway Lax is a real stand up guy and wouldn't do such a thing. You just had a run of that old bad luck.
    Jinkobi on Shadowsong-US.

Quote Originally Posted by Nisch View Post
    As you've decompiled IS and gone through it to look for hacks you'll be able to answer this question:

How does Innerspace send keystrokes and mouse clicks to background windows and make it look like the window has focus? A technical answer is needed not just the name of some random high level technology.

Of course if you don't know, well then that just proves you're a liar.