Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 14 of 14

Thread: /click in Beta

Quote Originally Posted by Svpernova09 View Post
    Yep, we just need to keep that thread on the first page of the cata forums to see if we can get a response on it.

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...72840&sid=2000
    Dont expect any response. Often they just dont, but change silently.

See the issue about the dungeon finder. Got changed on low level silently, so you wont need to discover the classic dungeons anymore.

From an answer on the thread:

This "exploit" does an end-run around that intent.
    I thought that this comment would come up. Better just lets not answer to that.

Edit: I dont want to summon falling skies, but i guess everyone who uses castsequence macros should start to think about alternatives. I think ISBoxer got nice features to simulate that.
    Last edited by wonz : 09-03-2010 at 11:38 AM

Quote Originally Posted by wonz View Post
    Dont expect any response. Often they just dont, but change silently.

See the issue about the dungeon finder. Got changed on low level silently, so you wont need to discover the classic dungeons anymore.

From an answer on the thread:

I thought that this comment would come up. Better just lets not answer to that.

Lax said it best:

This discussion can be whittled down to this:

/castsequence Smite,,,,,,,,,,Smite,,,,,,,,,,Smite

If you press it 3 times in Cataclysm, it will Smite 3 times. If you press it 3 times in WOTLK, it will smite once. The extra commas were placeholders for "do nothing", and now (in Cata) there is no such placeholder. Given that it breaks many existing macros (without using any Addons mind you) that otherwise worked fine, the question is whether it is intended or not, and if so, why?

Quote Originally Posted by Svpernova09 View Post
    Lax said it best:
    Yes, very good comment for that.

We got some kind of answer in the thread, but i am not sure if it is authentical, or if someone is trolling us:

The ability to “pause” macros was removed because it created a level of automation that was not intended.
    .. by a level 1 char named "Tsquared", signed with "Lead UI Programmer".. no idea, if thats a valid answer.

I am currently trying to simulate /castsequence using isboxer. Seems not as easy as i thought.

Made a thread here, would appreciate comments about it:

http://www.dual-boxing.com/showthread.php?t=31838

Thanks.