Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 11

Default how to: 80 healbot to heal a new leveling team.

I made 4 new warlocks, level 12 atm. I got a lvl 80 resto druid on the fifth account. I want the druid to be a healbot for the 4 warlocks while questing with them. It seems that he has to be grouped with the warlocks for any macro's to work, like:

/cast [@warlock#1] regrowth (in ingame macro's or in ISboxer)

or

/assist warlock#1
    /cast regrowth

Anyone who got tips/tricks on how to get it done? Because i don't really want to group the 80 with the warlock, since that cuts the exp gained from NPCkills by ~60%. 34 instead of 94 exp gained for example.

You could :

Make a macro for the 4 locks and just put on a key you wont spam on locks

/cast [mod:shift] target=lock1 regrowth
    /cast [nomod] target=lock1 rejuvenation
    /cast [mod:alt] target=lock1 rebirth

and then just make the same changing names for each lock.

This should work fine aslong as you are using the names in the macros

I usually just have a:
    /assist main warlock
    /cast rejuvenation

So when any warlock or pet is taking damage i just target them with my main and hit the above macro on my druid.

I tried both, like i explained, but they don't work if the druid isn't in the party with the warlocks.

Drive with any of the four locks, have druid on follow on any of the locks. Locks grouped up, druid ungroup, but on follow.

ON druid, four spam buttons:
    /tar lock1 /cast regrowth -on one spam key
    repeat for the other three locks

I did this with two toons, pally (lvl 15) was main and priest (70) was on follow but ungrouped, and she healed my lowbie pally when the pally did massive pull in Redridge in the orc cave and outside of it. Orc were lvl18 or so...never died, resting only for priest to regen mana back/mob respawning back in tBC (before knowing about multiboxing).

Blog Entries

Maybe go with:

#show Rejuvenation
    /castsequence [Target=D] ,,,,,,,,,Rejuvenation
    /castsequence [Target=C] ,,,,,,Rejuvenation,,,
    /castsequence [Target=B] ,,,Rejuvenation,,,,,,
    /castsequence [Target=A] Rejuvenation,,,,,,,,,

/assist [Target=A]
    /cast [help][help,Target=TargetTarget][help,Target=TargetTargetTarget] Regrowth
    EverQuest I: Bard / Enchanter / Druid / Wizard / 2x Magician.
    Diablo III: 4x Crusader & 4x Wizard.

My Guide to IS Boxer http://www.dual-boxing.com/showthread.php?t=26231 (somewhat dated).
    Streaming in 1080p HD: www.twitch.tv/ualaa
    Twitter: @Ualaa

I think its Isboxer/jamba groups giving you the problem if you cant do it outside of groups.

Is the druid added in the launch group with the warlocks or is the druid just added on top of the warlock group?

Try to make a new group with the druid with warlocks and then try your /cast @warlock spells

I think this might be what you're seeing. Happens to groups that try to dps sometimes.. they wont assist the leader if they arent in the same launch group.

Quote Originally Posted by Oatboat View Post
    I think its Isboxer/jamba groups giving you the problem if you cant do it outside of groups.

Is the druid added in the launch group with the warlocks or is the druid just added on top of the warlock group?

Try to make a new group with the druid with warlocks and then try your /cast @warlock spells

I think this might be what you're seeing. Happens to groups that try to dps sometimes.. they wont assist the leader if they arent in the same launch group.
    The druid is in the warlock group yes, in ISboxer. I have yet to try out /target warlock /cast heal, so gonna do that as soon as i'm in org again with the locks

Ok, just tested. still with jamba and isboxer running.

/tar littlebürst (warlock1)
    /cast regrowth

works, thanks for the help, lifetap spamming inc

I've got a question about this. I know about the xp cut with grouping with a highlevel toon like this, never knew the exact %, but if grouping with them cuts it down that much, if I use my 80 Pally slave to boost lowbies, how much is the cut if the 80 is the one doing all the killing, or is it the same?