Close
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Showing results 21 to 29 of 29

Dream of Azshara
    525 525 Combines cloth and the elements of water to weave a piece of Dreamcloth. This Dreamcloth recipe can only be created once a week.
    Creates Dreamcloth.

6.83 days cooldown, Reagents: Bolt of Embersilk Cloth x 8, Volatile Water x 30
    Dream of Deephome
    525 525 Combines cloth and the elements of earth to weave a piece of Dreamcloth. This Dreamcloth recipe can only be created once a week.
    Creates Dreamcloth.

6.83 days cooldown, Reagents: Bolt of Embersilk Cloth x 8, Volatile Earth x 30
    Dream of Hyjal
    525 525 Combines cloth and the elements of life to weave a piece of Dreamcloth. This Dreamcloth recipe can only be created once a week.
    Creates Dreamcloth.

6.83 days cooldown, Reagents: Bolt of Embersilk Cloth x 8, Volatile Life x 30
    Dream of Ragnaros
    525 525 Combines cloth and the elements of fire to weave a piece of Dreamcloth. This Dreamcloth recipe can only be created once a week.
    Creates Dreamcloth.

6.83 days cooldown, Reagents: Bolt of Embersilk Cloth x 8, Volatile Fire x 30
    Dream of Skywall
    525 525 Combines cloth and the elements of air to weave a piece of Dreamcloth. This Dreamcloth recipe can only be created once a week.
    Creates Dreamcloth.

6.83 days cooldown, Reagents: Bolt of Embersilk Cloth x 8, Volatile Air x 30
    Dreamcloth (Shadow)
    525 525 Creates Dreamcloth.
    6.83 days cooldown, Reagents: Bolt of Embersilk Cloth x 8, Volatile Shadow x 30
    Eonar - EU

So if I follow this there will be 6 Dreamcloth Recipes.

I am guessing the don't share a cool down timer.
    So you will be able to make 6 pieces of Dreamcloth per week.
    Is that Correct ?

That sounds like a money maker to me.
    And easier as you can do all 6 at the same time. Do it on sunday and your done for the week.

But leveling Tailors is expensive. The amount of Frostweave to level takes a mountain of material.

Yes - that how i understand it too.

To make a 24 slot bag = 5 Dreamcloth

But remeber it´s still beta
    Eonar - EU

Holy Moly! There's over 100 designs and you get one token a day. Titanium Powder cost 15-30 gold each. Is there a faster boxing way? Really, by the time I am done Cata will be out. What lvl do you have to be just to get the prof perks?
    Last edited by lightstriker : 09-06-2010 at 07:59 PM

Buy titanium ore and prospect for the powder. You get a lot of stuffs to mostly recoup your monies. You don't need all of them though, just get the ones that sell for the most.

28 BoXXoR RoXXoR Website
    28 Box SOLO Nalak 4m26s! Ilevel 522! GM 970 Member Guild! Multiboxing Since Mid 2001!

i sorry. i re-read the first page. I prob dont remember it because i didnt understand it.

Isn't it simpler just to have only ONE JC? The benefit you get from having multiple JC's isn't worth it considering expensse when you could just have another Alchemist instead?

It's always simpler to have 1. The tradeoff is being able to do more sooner. Looking especially at the early parts of expansions -

I have 4 JCs. I can run the daily on all of them every day and in 4 days, I get 4 different Gem patterns. This means I get all the patterns in a quarter of the time it takes anyone else on my server. This also means I can cover more of the market in cut gems faster, while prices are higher in early parts of the expansion.

I also get 4 JC "upgrade" transmutes {Icy Prism/Brilliant Glass/Whatever the new one will be} instead of 1, which is the potential for several more rare and epic gems.

Finally, being done with buying patterns means I can get into the market for Dragon's Eye {and whatever the new version may be} that much sooner. And in the case of Wrath, I could prospect my Titanium and sell the powder to all those poor guys still trying to get an edge in the gem market.

On the other hand, I also have 7 alchemists. All those extra gems feed the alchy transmutes nicely, then I can turn around and take the transmuted gems and cut them using the patterns I have that the other people on my server don't yet. Even this late in the expansion, I still make a nice turn off 5 minutes of my time trading in my tokens for dragons eyex4.
    Blog : Herding Khats
    Team : Kina - Çroaker - Messkit - Lìfetaker - Wìdowmaker
    Newbie Guides : Multiboxing Vol. 1 - Multiboxing Vol. 2 - HotKeyNet - Jamba
    The Almighty Lax made a liar out of me, apparently I DO get prizes for it.
    *Commences Wielding the Banhammer like there's piñatas up in here and I'm Lady Thor*

_ Forum search letting you down? Use the custom Google search _

How much do you think you can make in one run through or per day on that setup Khatovar.

I'm not even sure how much you could make say from 10 Alchemists... comapred to say 1 JC and 9 Alchemists.. or 4:6.