Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 14

Default ab weekend recap

tell me your mb stories fo the ab weekend

i lost a majority of mine being 70/71 this weekend but had a blast doing so

HIGHLIGHTS: a rogue sapped a warrior and i blasted him to death
    i was defending GM and a zerg of 6 allies comes for me and i popped fire elemental and bloodlust and raped them hard

thanks to the comunity of Dual-boxing :P

i got my "we had it all along (cough)" achievement

And pwned about 8 allies at LM with a healer helping me halfway. Haven't done any more really, since it seemed that ally was spampremading it with pve hero's.

Played one on friday night, my 5 (pally + 4 shaman) with 3 guildies of mine. In our team there is another group of 5 that queued up together and 2 individual rogues so we end up with 6 rogues, 4 shammies, 1 pally, mage, 3 disc priests and 1 pally healer. And we face a full german premade (on my bg germans queue up in their own queue and they are in/famous for their play style, think about their national soccer team for the last 3 decades and you know what i mean).

While waiting for the start the comments are very negative: 'ffs again those germans, been losing from them whole night long' , .. 'and on top of that we have a multiboxer', this is a new loss.' So ...

While running up to LM follow breaks, i gather my toons and arrive a bit later, 10 of the allies are raping the 4-5 of us in front of me. I run in mounted and thunderstorm them all off. That changed the spirit of the whole team right away as most had seen it. Obviously they would come back to get their revenge. This time they are even more and they kill my whole team. But ... always take the insignia of an elemental shaman when you are near a cliff ... definitely from a shaman boxer. Self rezz + thunderstorm x3 and they are flying again. Hilarious.

With red furious faces full with anger they show up again, this time with a plan. Instead of attacking me they stay at the top of the hill. Figured why ... rogue saps me and i thunderstorm him off. They assume it's on cooldown and charge in. But they have this brilliant DK that deathgrips my shaman in who's thunderstorm is not on cooldown. And off the cliff they go again. At that point I almost died laughing behind my comp. You can imagine the chat log in our team.

The rogues in our team where all over the place and did nothing but sap the germans on their mounts, run off and be annoying as only rogues can be.

The 5-0 in the end was probably too much for them to take and resulted in one of the most fun bg wins i've had (was 1600 vs about 300 in the end).
    Everything that is fun in life is either bad for your health, immoral or illegal!

alliance did the exploit every match so we quit queuing for ab

which exploit is that?

Lets just say Alliance can cap everything before the gate opens, if they want to. I am not going to state the exploit but you can google it I am sure.
    Guilds: Spirit of St Louis/Saint Louis
    US- Trollbane/Zuljin Horde and Alliance

Enjoyed that story zenga. Made me laugh too. Almost made me want to go play my 5 shaman team, almost.

Quote Originally Posted by moosejaw View Post
    Lets just say Alliance can cap everything before the gate opens, if they want to. I am not going to state the exploit but you can google it I am sure.

That exploit is still around? Sheesh blizzard...

Quote Originally Posted by Multibocks View Post
    That exploit is still around? Sheesh blizzard...

yeah itss still around