Close
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Default Hellfire....Hell

Is it just me or is Hellfire just a ganker's playground of sadism? I just got there and it seems like every time I turn around there is a group of wrathful 80's massacring every NPC in Honor Hold. Even in questing area's nowhere near the towns 80's rain from the sky and wipe my group in <2 seconds.

Is this my punishment for rolling Alliance?

I finally just gave up and went to Ramps, granted that probably wasn't the easiest place to set up my macros and have my first multiboxing experience, but at least I was dying as a result of my own stupidity and not someone else's.

Anyone else have a similar experience? Does it get better in higher level areas?

/rant off
    The Jarli's
    |1------20--------40---------60-----70------|80
    (3X Hunters 1X DK 1X Priest)
    1 X Lvl 77 Hunter- Tienjarli

The Doomlette's
    |1------10--------40---------60-----70------|80
    (5X druids)

i guess people are bored for lack of new content, and go in lower zones to spend time..
    it will get better as you level. It will become much more difficult for an 80 to kill your 5 man group as you progress.
    endure, keep track of names, and get your revenge later :-)

Then again, i kinda understand them, it must be diffcult to resist the temptation of wtfpwn a group of 5 in 1 go.
    .[I

Yeah, I definately understand the thrill of a whirlwind /other 1 shotting my entire team, but just the frequency of it is what got to me. Probably every 20-30 minutes someone would bump into my group and roflstomp them. I guess the good thing that came out of it is that I cleared ramps, though it did take me 3 hours and more wipes than I can count
    The Jarli's
    |1------20--------40---------60-----70------|80
    (3X Hunters 1X DK 1X Priest)
    1 X Lvl 77 Hunter- Tienjarli

The Doomlette's
    |1------10--------40---------60-----70------|80
    (5X druids)

Yeah its a mess, I think I did 6 or so quests in Outlands total before Northrend on ten characters ... kill noob orcs, hand in note from ramps, get bf orc blood, fully explore bf, follow pink voidwalkers around.

When I leveled my shammys from 58-62 in Hellfire a Death Knight tried to kill us. Gotta love Thunderstorm, grounding totem and Fire Nova

But there was alot of other level 80s, that 1 hitted my group.. Might be my fault tho, since i walked around dropping everyone with instant chain lightning or just flame shocked them and waited for the dot to kill them.. Falling boddies

Ya they are getting in their kills before you hit 80. Boxing is a big "try to kill me" sign over your head.

Yea. Outlands sucked when it came to ganking more than any other area. Biggest reason in my opinion is that you are still low level, and you can fly there. Wait till cat comes out and you can fly in old school zones and its going to suck ass there.

I wasnt able to kill any level 80 gankers till I hit 67 with my team. That seemed to be the magic level when I could actually hit them and do enough dps to kill them. After that. I never got rolled again by a single person.

Vanas KoS is a handy addon I use. It's also helpful cause of the flash warning it gives you when there's an opposing faction member around you that's flagged. Even Rogues if it can detect them before they stealth within range.

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...vanas-kos.aspx

Try and make your way to Nagrand and grind on the neutral beasts there or the Ogres for rep+xp also. Gankfests are the reason I re-rolled on an RP server. Getting out of the starting areas was bad enough on PvP realms.