Close
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 27

Quote Originally Posted by d0z3rr View Post
    Not sure why everyone is upset. Just pointing out a classic case of lazy modding. You should be concerned, not angry with me!
    as far as i understand, they are not exactly paid for it, and do it as a hobby.
    Forum Mods, (just like guild officers for example), play the same game as you, but have all the crap sent their way. Show a bit of respect.

Instead of creating a post saying "bad mod! bad!" why didn't you PM one nicely to remind you of the move request.
    how does closing a derailing thread means lazyness?

You just created a troll post knowlingly now, to try and turn this into a wow forum. Don't be surprised if people don't think it was a great move.

Now if someone could just give angeldeelite some cheezburger we could all resume our normal acivities. :-)
    .[I

Quote Originally Posted by d0z3rr View Post
    Not sure why everyone is upset. Just pointing out a classic case of lazy modding. You should be concerned, not angry with me!
    I am extremely concerned that the unpaid mods of a site I do not pay anything to use yet benefit from did not personally review every single thread in the hopes of ensuring that your mistakes were remedied. Of even greater concern is the closing of a thread that most reasonable people would agree served no purpose but to continue to bully/mock someone who stopped posting here in an attempt to get things back on track to discuss multiboxing rather than tweenage girl angst crap.

While I'm at it, I'm also concerned that NASA faked the moon landing, that President Obama is actually an alien sent here from the planet Ken-Ya to turn America into an atheistcommunistfascistislamic state, Kennedy was shot by a time traveling Lindsay Lohan, and this odd looking mole that has been on my big toe, unchanged, for the last 10 years of my life.

Of slightly less - but still ALARMINGLY HIGH - concern to me is what I will have for lunch tomorrow. You see, I'm all out of albacore tuna in spring water, and I really like albacore tuna in spring water. Yet I'm too lazy to go to the store right now, and I also had a couple of beers, so even if I did wanna drive to the store, I really shouldn't. So now I won't have tuna with lunch tomorrow, and I really think I might have a taste for it. But maybe it'll be OK. Maybe I will actually have a taste for hummus and crudites, of which I have a surplus. Maybe.

But what if I don't?

Quote Originally Posted by kate View Post
    ... that President Obama is actually an alien sent here from the planet Ken-Ya ...
    is that the new way to describe afro americans?
    Everything that is fun in life is either bad for your health, immoral or illegal!

I really hope they can prove the Kennedy/Lohan thing. She needs to go back to jail!
    "My dogs could roll heroics with how a lot of you play."
    - Fursphere 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Coltimar View Post
    I really hope they can prove the Kennedy/Lohan thing. She needs to go back to jail!
    Don't worry too much about that, she'll probably be back in jail soon enough anyway.
    either that or overdosed in the toilets of some disco
    .[I

Quote Originally Posted by Zub View Post
    Don't worry too much about that, she'll probably be back in jail soon enough anyway.
    either that or "overdosed in the toilets of some disco"
    Added quotes because that's what THEY want you to think.

She will get reduced time because she will start crying again. WTF girls get the EASY button in life?

Quote Originally Posted by Multibocks View Post
    She will get reduced time because she will start crying again. WTF girls get the EASY button in life?
    it's balanced with childbirth i was told
    .[I

Quote Originally Posted by zenga View Post
    is that the new way to describe afro americans?
    If it is, we're definitely taking on a much more humorous tone. 'Bout fucking time.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

I like Kenya, beautiful planet