Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 18 of 18

Here is a pro tip for doing this. I have transferred a TON of toons :/ Go to your WoW directory WTF/Account/oldaccountname/server/toonname <--copy this folder (Ctrl+C) the go to WTF/Account/newaccountname/server/ and paste here (Ctrl+V). Be sure to log into the toon on in it's new destination first! Overwrite all the files when you copy. This will restore your macros (even though they are serverside you still lose stuff) and your addon settings.
    "My dogs could roll heroics with how a lot of you play."
    - Fursphere 2010

You can find your macros in your WTF folder - in theory you should be able to xfer them that way. At least, you could some time ago when I did that.

And seriously, Doomhammer, at least Alliance side, is tremendous. I couldn't ask for a nicer bunch to play amongst.

Edit: Curses, beaten! I think you have a spycam in my place...

I think his macros should still exist on his harddrive, just under the old server location. I could be wrong, but I don't think so...
    Owltoid, Thatblueguy, Thisblueguy, Otherblueguy, Whichblueguy

Quote Originally Posted by Malgor View Post

The biggest thing I should have done was copy all my macros onto wordpad so I could have easily pasted them back in. I had spent a lot of time tweaking them so they were perfect for my style of play and was unhappy that the macros didn't transfer over, oh well I think I have them close to what they were after a couple hours of experimentation.

Mal
    It's probably too late for you now, but all your macros should be saved in your WTF/Account/youraccountname/youroldrealmname/youroldtoonname/macros-cache.txt

or just search your WTF folder for files named "macros-cache.txt"

Edit: Guess I am a little late, lol. firefox was not updating the page
    Last edited by shadewalker : 08-26-2010 at 03:01 PM Reason: late posting

Welcome to DH!!

I have played there since release, well it was a couple of days after but w/e. I play horde side but I thought I would send out a welcome.

FYI anyone looking to gear up a team go alliance side DH. They own WG 95% of the time and there are always and I mean always pugs going on in trade.The alliance side on Doomhammer has a rather large population. Number of GDKP runs also. I have alot of friends alliance side, we have people from singularity,relic,driven that are in the same guild as my wife and I. We are in Squirrel Legion horde side.

Also I love the Nightfall BG for pvp, its great.
    Last edited by Fat Tire : 08-26-2010 at 03:24 PM

Fat Tire, is it your 5 BE DK's I saw training alchemy in Dal the other day?
    "My dogs could roll heroics with how a lot of you play."
    - Fursphere 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Coltimar View Post
    Fat Tire, is it your 5 BE DK's I saw training alchemy in Dal the other day?

It was not. No idea who that is, me personally I dont play 5 accounts anymore. I play 3
    Last edited by Fat Tire : 08-26-2010 at 04:07 PM

Thanks everyone - I'll do this!
    SWTOR -The Shadowlands Server - PVE Republic
    Malgor - 50 Soundrel Bonesaw : Hath - 50 Commando
    Wilma & Betti - 50 Dual-boxing Sages
    D3: Kaean#1993 and Malgor#1327