Close
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Default How to help groups with no Heals

Just a little heads up I thought I'd share with some of the groups that dont have healers in them.

For example a full hunter team, full warlock team and others.

Get Herbalism and turn off auto loot. Everyone can skill up off of one herb and then just gather it on main toon. Of course this does take awhile if you dont have a mouse repeater, but well worth it in the leveling game

The 2 minute Regen it gives is pretty nice when you dont have anything else and can be used in combat.. so its nicer than just trying to bandage or gulp potions.

I'm not trying to flame, but that heal is really pitiful. I'm going to drop herbalism on my only herb farmer for alchemy (+inscription) as the bonus heal is just awful. For the record, the draeni racial heal is like 1200 a tick right now and the herbalism one is about 800. It's durn near useless, but I guess its better than eating =)

yeah its totally just for leveling, not for end game.

You might almost be better off leveling up mining instead for the stamina bonus - the extra health throughout will give a better stamina cushion than a 2 minute heal. Or heck, do both mining and herbalism to get more health and more heals. Or roll 5x Draeni, make them all miners and herbalists, and then you get 2 heals + more stamina.

TBH, it's probably easier to just add a healer but that's a clever way to make non-healing groups work, cool idea!

Certainly helps when you dont want to level bandaging, lol. I hate that skill.