Close
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
    Rated Arena Member

Default Need ideas please help :P

Hey guys, I currently am 1800+ arena rating with my quad shamans and a holy paladin friend and their names are currently Koralon,Toravon,Emalon,Archavon and I was wondering if anyone thinks i would have better luck if i renamed them to have a more confusing/similar name so the other team had a harder time focusing one of my shamans down and if so any ideas on names such as illjilii or anything else, all imput will be much appreciated thanks

I'd just wait until someone flags them and Blizz renames them for being against the ToS

Or flag them yourself :P You will have to rename them.

ToS:
    (vii) Names taken from Blizzard's Warcraft products, including character names from the Warcraft series of novels;
    And yea, I think choosing a confusing name like Illil, Illîl, etc.. makes some difference. Teams can't focus on you that easily.

<<Grim Batol - EU>>

eh, I think the "kill the one in front" strat. works pretty well even with confusing names. Name them whatever you want. My personal opinion.

EDIT: for spelling
    Gramzngunz (Leader)
    Gramznguns
    Gramsngunz
    Gramsnguns

Skullcrusher-Horde side :evil:

It wont matter much in the naming scheme of things unless you are facing the same team over and over.

Most people just tab target the first one they pick. Or go for the healer.

Rated Arena Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gramzngunz View Post
    eh, I think the "kill the one in front" strat. works pretty well even with confusing names. Name them whatever you want. My personal opinion.

EDIT: for spelling
    You may think this is the case but I'd say 1/10 times they go for my lead shaman and 7/10 they go for a slave shaman and 2/10 they go for my healer so yeah :|

I definitely think it helps getting the opponants confused. But it will most likely end up in a longer wait before they charge in. Since they'll pic one toon by assisting a player or so if they have any brains.

I don't think it will really help you win games. It's more a fun aspect, for me atleast.