Close
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Showing results 21 to 29 of 29

Quote Originally Posted by Harrypott View Post
    Less rabi is a major pain with au lag. The easiest way I've found is Zerg, if u kill him in under 20? Seconds u only get 1 interrupt to do usually. Hero and dump all abilities etc. I've spent a fair while trying it none boxing trying different strats (none boxing with really geared players and shammy spec'd for better interrupts) and ended up Zerged the first go. U might need better gear before u can do it or gets some arcane mages with speed pots to help out. Zerg is usually done as all dps, no heals and tank would normally change to dps too.

After the boss gets too low he changes in under a sec so if u have 300ms it's almost impossible to interrupt except via luck.
    i might try that, and get both my tank and healer dps as well (ret and lolsmite respectively)
    I'll see if I can get the interupt done by my mage and perhaps the 8seconds silence will do something, and just add wind shear in the shaman rotation >.<

Quote Originally Posted by ghonosyph View Post
    tip for less rabi, get him to about 50 %, interrupt, then nuke. after he gets below 50% it comes every 5 seconds
    That means you need to do the 45%-50% hp left in under 5 seconds >.<
    that's ~150-200K / 5 = ~ 7k dps for all toons, including tank and healer... not going to happen, i'll have to throw interupts at random in the middle and hope for the best.
    .[I

Finally managed to get "Watch him die" tonight, on 5th attempt.

didn't kite, didn't kill group by group, just went full zerg. Used a cleansing totem
    use a scroll of agility, a 2min armor pot (waited on cooldown before fight), a health pot, and 40stam food
    - shield thrown on left group, taunt on boss, consecration, aoe stun
    - start focus fire on boss
    - start burst tools: mirror image, starfall, treants, bloodlust (Not Fire Elem!), pop dodge trinket
    - hand of protection on priest, shield (-50% dmg) on tank
    - drop Earth Elem (gives 3-5 seconds respite)
    - priest spams Holy nova.

a couple tries before i wipes with the boss at 83hp. >.< yes, one tick of consecration would have killed it
    he seems to get some massive damage reduction around 1%hp, the last 10k were as long as the previous 40k hp it seemed.
    .[I

For less rhabi... you should just run 5 dps or tank + 4 dps

Yes, just got LessRabi..

did about 40 attempts in total, and finally got an idea of when the casts would happen, relative to moorabi's hp bar

so basically i used my mage for the (slow) first one, then used my Paladin's as soon as i saw 52% (to catch the 50% cast), then my shaman at 35%, and then shaman on cooldown (got a fourth cast before he died)
    quite stressful, but fark yeah, that's done.

My shaman (whom i played solo for a bit) for the Glory of the Hero on that one. The rest of the crew needed experienced drake rider (which i got tonight on all as well) and now only have Volajz Quick Demise to do.

did about 10 attempts zerging but didn't get him. Got him to 15% once before he got me in Insanity (where i'm hopeless) but overall it was about 25-30% left.

will see tomorrow :-)
    .[I

Either zerg him or use a IWT button on your casters to face their targets and pewpew them fast. If you zerg hard enough you can down him.

oh does IWT work through Insanity?
    as in, if my paly selects the healer shade, will all slaves select their respective healer shades? >.<
    didn't even think of using IWT.
    .[I

and finaly, Glory of the Hero complete! :-)
    .[I

Quote Originally Posted by Zub View Post
    oh does IWT work through Insanity?
    as in, if my paly selects the healer shade, will all slaves select their respective healer shades? >.<
    didn't even think of using IWT.
    What I was refering to is IWT so it faces whatever mob hits them first and they can just pewpew it down and then hit iwt again and pewpew it down.