Close
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 29

Quote Originally Posted by Zub View Post
    Thanks! :-)

On that note, you can specify your toonlist to have a light background, and it will show much better on dual-boxing.com
    i've put on hold WoW-rotations for now, as it's too much work for before Cata launches, and will be obsolete as soon as it launches.

working (slowly) on something else, a team portal type thing, which should include team specifics (achieves, goals etc) and toon specifics (like gear etc)
    it will also include a better gear comparison list (http://www.wow-ratings.com/showGear.php?id=Nocturne for example, replace "Nocturne" with your id. quite slow at the moment)

@Sarai: grats and good luck !
    ours is planned for October 3rd. Little boy this time. his sister wil then be 2yo and awaits impatiently :-)
    Ya I was dicking around with the backgrounds I settled with the dark ><

yeeehaaa, Achievement spam! (finaly got Heroic Occulus on the main team)
    ended up using 2 ruby and 2 amber, and the healer on a plaform (not mounted). She died when the boss was still at 75% >.<

.[I

Grats -

Might just be me, but when I do occulus I use Ruby + 4 Emeralds... makes it very easy. Then I used 5 amber to get ruby/emerald void awhile back.

Quote Originally Posted by Toned View Post
    Grats -

Might just be me, but when I do occulus I use Ruby + 4 Emeralds... makes it very easy. Then I used 5 amber to get ruby/emerald void awhile back.
    indeed 1x Ruby + 4x Emerald seemed a bit easier, just did it tonight, i would recommend this for players just starting on Occulus
    .[I

Congrats man! Keep up your work, 100k isnt to far off!

I am really impressed with Glory of the Hero =) keep it up.
    Orbzz, Orbzm, Orbzem,Iceorbs SHM - Lvl 80 Hyjal PvE
    Örbz, Örbs, Õrbz & Õrbs 80 Ret Paladin Team Hyjal

Shaman FTL Setup -
    http://www.dual-boxing.com/showthread.php?t=23141

Goal #4 complete! :-)

.[I

Goal #2 Complete ! :-)

just got another stack of 50 triumph emblems, and that pushed my team to an average iLevel of 221.7
    might push to 225, but working on the rest now :-)
    .[I

Decided to change my last goal, as i lost a bit of interest in running outland at the moment, and want to prepare my main team for cata instead

================================================== =======================
    NEW Goal 5: Up professions to 450
    ================================================== =======================
    using the WoW Team Portal tool i realised my professions were a mess, I ditched a couple, took a couple new and am now trying to get them all to 450.
    - Mining
    - Herbalism x2 - done
    - Skinning - done
    - Alchemy
    - Inscription - done
    - Tailoring x2
    - Enchanting
    - Jewelcrafting

this seems more important than my original team#2 goal.

i just started mining and JC this weekend, and am trying to spend as little as possible on JC, so i'm only using whatever the miner gathers.
    takes a while to run from node to node, that's for sure :-/

only 5 "Glory of the Hero" achievements left.
    one trivial ("experienced drake rider"), a 3 that are mostly gear dependant (Watch him die, Volajz quick demise, make it count) and one that requires a good amount of luck /timing (less rabi)

i swear i must have tried Less Rabi 30-40 times (resetting when he gets a cast off) and it's really becoming a pain.
    I think i just can't seem to find the correct moment to start my 5sec interrupt rotation on the shaman.
    i kill him in ~35 seconds when i go full on. The first cast i interupt with the shaman, and he doesn't have a chance to cast another before 50%.
    I get the 50% cast with the paladin, but by then i'm not sure when the 3rd cast will occur.
    - is it 5 seconds after the 50% one? doesn't look like it.
    - is 10 seconds after the pre-50% one? doesn't look like it
    - is it any time after 50% and I should wait for it and not dps so that it's long enough to manually interupt? maybe, don't know.
    - i also have a mage taht can silence,. It works well to interrupt, but i'm not sure whether the 8seconds silence throws the 5second-cycle out of not.
    Any suggestions?

Watch him die i've tried about 15 times. Got him to ~4% (15k hp) one of the recent tries so i'm somewhat confident that i'll get him soon.

Volazj, i still need to up my dps (might get the healer to dps) as I can't seem to kill the shades during the insanity phase quick enough,.
    I've tried the full on zerg to avoid insanities altogether and got him to 38% (33% needed) so getting there, but no cigar yet.

Make it count is a bit of a pain, mainly because i usually wipe once or twice on Eregos.
    i have the 5 amber drake setup ready however now, and that's usually a 30second kill when i pull it off, so it's looking much better than my earlier 5min/8 min kills >.<
    .[I

Less rabi is a major pain with au lag. The easiest way I've found is Zerg, if u kill him in under 20? Seconds u only get 1 interrupt to do usually. Hero and dump all abilities etc. I've spent a fair while trying it none boxing trying different strats (none boxing with really geared players and shammy spec'd for better interrupts) and ended up Zerged the first go. U might need better gear before u can do it or gets some arcane mages with speed pots to help out. Zerg is usually done as all dps, no heals and tank would normally change to dps too.

After the boss gets too low he changes in under a sec so if u have 300ms it's almost impossible to interrupt except via luck.

tip for less rabi, get him to about 50 %, interrupt, then nuke. after he gets below 50% it comes every 5 seconds