Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 14

Default Best free multiboxing software?

Can anybody recommend me any free multiboxing software? I've used hotkeynet so far but I'd like to have something with intuitive interface and all.

I tried browsing the wiki however it is outdated and thus most of the download links there won't work at all/hard to get any information otherwise.

I also tried installing octopus from a link that I found on google but it requires dot framework and it does not seem to install properly and I cba working on how to fix it.

So any download link for a modern software with a simple UI would be greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by kaiverrettu : 08-22-2010 at 05:03 PM

Many of WoW if you can deal with the french interface.
    Mojo, from same author as hotkeynet
    Xdotool when you are on linux, however thats not really an interface
    Everything that is fun in life is either bad for your health, immoral or illegal!

Quote Originally Posted by zenga View Post
    Many of WoW if you can deal with the french interface.
    Mojo, from same author as hotkeynet
    Xdotool when you are on linux, however thats not really an interface
    Mojo does not allow you to specify wich keystrokes are cast.

For me this is very important. It would need to have some functionality like hotkeynet, so that I could configure it to press assist button(hotkey F) with all the other skills and spells that I am using.

Hotkeynet is so complicated, I don't understand it, I just use ready scripts, so I figured it would be better if I should have something that worked without any extra hassle. Surely there is at least one free software capable of doing just that?

I know this is not really contributing to your question but ...

If you're already spending money on several accounts, why not spend a little extra on quality software? The money spend won't be wasted, as the time you save configurating software will be huge. Especially if you already have trouble with HKN, something like isboxer will be very useful.

Many Of Wow is a great multiboxing software. If you can't deal with the french interface, just ask your question in english to www.dual-boxing.fr. New version of MoW coming soon.

I've never used Octopus, but I've heard it's pretty good for being free.
    Gramzngunz (Leader)
    Gramznguns
    Gramsngunz
    Gramsnguns

Skullcrusher-Horde side :evil:

Quote Originally Posted by Creazil View Post
    I know this is not really contributing to your question but ...

If you're already spending money on several accounts, why not spend a little extra on quality software? The money spend won't be wasted, as the time you save configurating software will be huge. Especially if you already have trouble with HKN, something like isboxer will be very useful.
    My thoughts. Allthough it took me some months to take the step aswell. Money well spent.

Then there are the crazy few of us who do it the hard way =P
    EVE Online Get Ships. Train Skills.

Isboxer is worth 100X its cost you are foolish to even consider any other solution.

28 BoXXoR RoXXoR Website
    28 Box SOLO Nalak 4m26s! Ilevel 522! GM 970 Member Guild! Multiboxing Since Mid 2001!

Quote Originally Posted by kaiverrettu View Post
    Mojo does not allow you to specify wich keystrokes are cast.

For me this is very important. It would need to have some functionality like hotkeynet, so that I could configure it to press assist button(hotkey F) with all the other skills and spells that I am using.

Hotkeynet is so complicated, I don't understand it, I just use ready scripts, so I figured it would be better if I should have something that worked without any extra hassle. Surely there is at least one free software capable of doing just that?
    all the multiboxing software requires you to put in some effort to use..

HKN is simple to use, once you have worked out the required script that is specific to your setup.
    isboxer is wizard driven, but has quite a few options that you will need to spend some serious time to master properly.
    even the easiest of the lot, keyclone needs some work to get working properly.