Close
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Default Mouse Pointer Floating High?

I apologize if this has already been addressed on the forum but I've searched and can't find anything on it.

I've set up ISBoxer this weekend and love it. That and Jamba have made this the easiest boxing ever.

I've got an issue where the mouse pointer has to be higher than the object I'm interacting with to be able to click it. Has anyone else had this issue?

I should probably state that I'm running the configuration with one big box on top and three smaller boxes below it on the screen layout. I've also received a message saying something about the resolutions but since I'm not at home I can't remember the exact warning.

Make sure that you check the UI scale in the video settings. If thats a little off on a random toon then that toon wont click the same icons that the rest are.

I scale mine all the way to the left just to be safe

Make sure the game itself is set to windowed mode. If the game itself is set to full screen mode, ISBoxer is going to force it into windowed mode to prevent crashes, but there is currently a bug with the cursor in this mode.

Also, just had this conversation with someone in the ISBoxer Chat Room that reported a cursor issue and the above was not it:
    [13:29] <Silence> it's just weird as for instance the Raid button works fine... but on the same window the Who button doesn't
    [13:30] <Silence> ok i found it... and i'm not going to say what it was cause it's pretty shaming lol
    [13:30] <Silence> as usual
    [13:30] <Lax> ok.
    [13:30] <Silence> ok fine... the jamba window was exactly behind those tabs/buttons
    [13:30] <Silence> somehow it overrules
    [13:31] * creo has quit (Ping timeout)
    [13:31] <Silence> now i moved it up... and no more problems lol
    [13:32] <Silence> so if anyone comes to you with a weird mouse problem... tell em to make sure the jamba team window is nowhere near hehe
    Lax
    Author of ISBoxer
    Video: ISBoxer Quick Start

Thanks guys. I'll check the UI scale... Lax, awesome product. I can't tell you how much easier this is that the other software I was using. I literally only have one macro and that's to force follow on the master if it gets stuck.

I'm already running WoW in windowed mode and the Jamba buttons are moved out of the way.

What's weird is that the mouse is always high on this setup. It doesn't matter if I'm clicking on the ability bars or choosing a quest reward.

Anyway, I'll mess with this when I get home this evening and thanks for the help.

Is it a problem in the current window or the other windows?

If the issue is when you use mouse repeat (the other cursors are off) then it's a different issue entirely
    Lax
    Author of ISBoxer
    Video: ISBoxer Quick Start

I've definitely had a problem with different windows having different resolutions and struggled to get ISBoxer to fix it; in the end edited the WFT file and manually typed the resolution I wanted and it fixed the problem (about 6 months ago).

Part of the problem I think is to make sure you run ISBoxer as administrator, Lax can confirm this.

Changing the UI scale fixed everything (that I can tell). Thanks for all the help today.