Close
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
Showing results 71 to 75 of 75

Quote Originally Posted by Zub View Post
    so apart from all that crap, what keeps you multi-boxing?
    everybody chill.
    Candy. Candy keeps me multiboxing. Beer also.

Serious response is that it's fun. Why is it fun? I dunno, it just is. Sometimes it's fun to not have to look for teammates. Sometimes it's fun to go and obliterate things with 5x the characters. Somteimes it's fun because I get to figure out some tricksy stuff with getting my characters to behave properly.

The instant it isn't fun is the instant I cancel.

@FT The quote was from my field hockey coach, and she got it from some other person before that, I'm sure.

I mainly continue to box cuz I really wanna get 2200 rating on all my guys. It's the only goal I have as of right now. In some ways I think it's a good thing I have not been able to do this yet, cuz it keeps me playing.

Oh and I'm very excited alemi (shaggir) came back , I missed having a boxer in the realm who I can learn something from like who is Lich king are y r people trying to kill him

I'm such a noob in so many ways.
    Duelist title in S4 boxing 5 shamans
    Duelist title in S8 boxing 4 shamans + priest

I haven't 'boxed in a long time, taking breaks is not a forever thing. I started 'boxing because I wanted more complexity, that's what I enjoy. But the single-box game is still entertaining, so I went back to that while dealing with other complexities in RL. I'll go back to it. Maybe in Cata, maybe sooner, maybe later. There's no reason to stay multiboxing "just because". The accounts, when frozen, don't go away. They just sit there are wait for you to be tempted back in.
    TBC/Wrath Multiboxer: Velath / Velani / Velathi / Velatti / Velavi / Velarie [Archimonde (US-PvP)]

Quote Originally Posted by Vyndree View Post
    I haven't 'boxed in a long time, taking breaks is not a forever thing. I started 'boxing because I wanted more complexity, that's what I enjoy. But the single-box game is still entertaining, so I went back to that while dealing with other complexities in RL. I'll go back to it. Maybe in Cata, maybe sooner, maybe later. There's no reason to stay multiboxing "just because". The accounts, when frozen, don't go away. They just sit there are wait for you to be tempted back in.
    Well said Vyndree, mirrors my thoughts and experience as well.

Good to see you back around too ....will have to twit-stalk you a bit more

What keeps me doing it is that I have so much invested in all my characters. All that work leveling up all those toons etc etc... When the game becomes stale I stop until it gets more things that interest me.

Right now I'm bored as hell with WOW/Multiboxing the whole deal. Last month I shouldn't have renewed my accounts but did like a retard and have logged in like 4 times all month. So I'm cancelling my 4 accounts until Brewfest because I need to farm the kodo/ram, and for Halloween headless horseman's mount. Kinda sucks how they are spread out where I have to drop another 150$ before Cataclysm. But after those events i'm out till Cat which shouldn't be far after that.

Really though i'm so burnt and bored with WOW that i'm playing City of Heroes for the first time and enjoying it. Also Mafia 2 finished it and will play through again it was so amazing. Just get away from WOW play some other games and WOW will be fun again.

To answer your question overall. Playing one character is boring in light of what you can do multiboxing. Going in a dungeon with 4 other people I feel as if they hold me back and it's less of a challenge but more frustrating. When I do a dungeon by myself with my team I feel that sense of accomplishment.
    Jinkobi on Shadowsong-US.