Close
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast
Showing results 61 to 70 of 75

Quote Originally Posted by Multibocks View Post
    I was complexed at first, but then I got mad and threw my keyboard.
    That's why you should order your keyboards in bulk. Having a good stock of em is worth it.
    Everything that is fun in life is either bad for your health, immoral or illegal!

Quote Originally Posted by zenga View Post
    That's why you should order your keyboards in bulk. Having a good stock of em is worth it.
    Or have ur desk so cluttered u can't even pick up ur keyboard.
    Duelist title in S4 boxing 5 shamans
    Duelist title in S8 boxing 4 shamans + priest

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Tire View Post
    Nice name calling at the end.

However, you described the analogy perfectly. It is like a 6 year old being proud and telling mommy about it. I wonder did you tell your mommy about your wow success?

When you see a bunch of people doing the same thing it is no longer special and should be considered normal. For sure I could see if you were the first to do well at a particular comp. However, most are just copying off of someone else's work.

However, its not against the rules here to post self congratulatory threads so by all means. Self validate.

I have gotten PMs about this topic so I know I am not the only one who lols about it.
    You missed the point again. It's not self validation, it's feeling proud about oneself. You read between the lines only what you want to read, which is why my opinion about you is that you are an self centered individual.

And what you said about others PM-ing you sounds like you needed self validation that what you are doing, which is criticizing people for self congratulatory posts and calling them "in need for self validation", is right.

This is not the first time you make posts where you criticize people and act like a superior being. I would rather see all day posts that say "hit 1800, yay me" then to see an arrogant prick like you keep preaching to us how we need self validation and how weak we are, while you are so strong becuase you don't post self congratulatory posts.

It is you who is weak here, becase you can't help it, you have to keep posting to prove your superiority, instead of just saying "grats mate, keep it up". When one knows they are really trully superior, they don't flaunt their superiority in front of the weaker ones. But you can't help it, can you.

The best quote I've ever heard about pride is this:

"Losers compare their achievements to others, winners compare their achievements to their goals."

Make of it what you will.

Quote Originally Posted by Firstcow View Post
    You missed the point again. It's not self validation, it's feeling proud about oneself. You read between the lines only what you want to read, which is why my opinion about you is that you are an self centered individual.

And what you said about others PM-ing you sounds like you needed self validation that what you are doing, which is criticizing people for self congratulatory posts and calling them "in need for self validation", is right.

This is not the first time you make posts where you criticize people and act like a superior being. I would rather see all day posts that say "hit 1800, yay me" then to see an arrogant prick like you keep preaching to us how we need self validation and how weak we are, while you are so strong becuase you don't post self congratulatory posts.

It is you who is weak here, becase you can't help it, you have to keep posting to prove your superiority, instead of just saying "grats mate, keep it up". When one knows they are really trully superior, they don't flaunt their superiority in front of the weaker ones. But you can't help it, can you.

Seriously the name calling is just proving my point . Its funny though watching you get all defensive. grats mate, keep it up

Edit; Kate- That is a great quote, care to provide the source?
    Last edited by Fat Tire : 08-28-2010 at 07:49 PM

[QUOTE=Fat Tire;292586]Seriously the name calling is just proving my point . Its funny though watching you get all defensive. grats mate, keep it up

Still trying to act superior eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Firstcow View Post
    Still trying to act superior eh?
    Now youre just trolling. Shame attacking me will never prove that the ability to share your personal achievement means anything more that it is does to anyone one else. Here is a hint no one (even the one who says "grats mate, keep it up) gives a shit about you more than before your posted about it. Maybe if it provided any information that other people can use to enhance their own gameplay, only then could I see it. However, most contain no information to the other users on this site other than to say look at me.

Please share the reason why you posted your own self congratulatory thread? Was it because you were proud (the word you use) and did you think that an anonymous group of wow players would be proud of you too? lol
    Last edited by Fat Tire : 08-28-2010 at 09:05 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Tire View Post
    Now youre just trolling. Shame attacking me will never prove that the ability to share your personal achievement means anything more that it is does to anyone one else. Here is a hint no one (even the one who says "grats mate, keep it up) gives a shit about you more than before your posted about it. Maybe if it provided any information that other people can use to enhance their own gameplay, only then could I see it. However, most contain no information to the other users on this site other than to say look at me.

Please share the reason why you posted your own self congratulatory thread? Was it because you were proud (the word you use) and did you think that an anonymous group of wow players would be proud of you too? lol
    Yes. and Yes.

so apart from all that crap, what keeps you multi-boxing?
    everybody chill.
    .[I

Quote Originally Posted by Zub View Post
    so apart from all that crap, what keeps you multi-boxing?
    everybody chill.
    Nothing. I'm done with this website for a while. When it's no longer fun, there's no point hanging around anymore.