Close
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Default Keyclone - Strange "Pass Mouse" issue.

Hi everyone.

I've posted about this issue before, but in a post relating to other issues that are now solved, and since this still remains, I thought I'd make a new one about just this.

Basically, I run wow on 2 computers, using keyclone. I don't really use mouse click passing a lot, except to click on the "Accept" button in wintergrasp and similar rare occations.
    Main computer has 3 screens, 2nd computer has 2 screens, switching between the two is done using Input Director.
    When boxing on one computer, this works perfectly, but when changing to 2 computer setup, this strange issue appears.

Basically, if I press my "Pass mouse" hotkey on the main computer, it only passes to the 2nd computer (plus the original clicked window, no matter which one of the three), and when I press my pass mouse button on my 2nd computer, it's exactly the opposite.. It passes to all three on the main, and the clicked window on the 2nd computer.

I believe I have looked through the settings on both keyclones, and can't seem to find any differences.. Any ideas?
    Failing is the only way of starting over with improved knowledge. (Henry Ford)

Team Infinite Reality - 5x Warlocks - Level 80
    Team Doomkin - 5x Druids - Level 80
    Team Thunder - 5x Squid Shammy - Level 75
    (The squids used to be cows, but I went ally in the end)

I guess I can refresh this issue too while I'm here..

I've now reinstalled on one of my computers (The 2nd computer mentioned above) and I'm still having the same issue..
    Keyclone will click in the main window, and then on the 2 windows on the 2nd computer, but not the 2 extra windows on the main computer.

Generally I found the mouse broadcasting of keyclone to be too unreliable to bother trying to use it, at least when running all clients on the same computer.
    So I just set up my multiboxing around not needing to broadcast any mouse clicks.
    I'm going to live forever, or die trying.
    5 Shaman Northrend Heroics - My YouTube Channel - Details about my setup (outdated)
    T2 Heroics: lvl 80 Heroics wearing lvl 60 armour
    Running 5-6 accounts on one computer, currently playing Horde on US-Skywall.
    My main teams:
    5x Shamans lvl 85
    5-class team lvl 100: Paladin, Druid, Shaman, Mage, Priest

Yeah.. I know what you mean, and I do too, but in this case it's more for simplicity in certain situations, like accepting a Readycheck in raids, the "Enter" button for Wintergrasp and other things that can't be macroed around easily..

doesn't this work raids anymore?

/run ConfirmReadyCheck(1);

this might work for BGs

/script BattlefieldMgrEntryInviteResponse(1,1)

this is one of the main reasons i moved to HKN, as it handles mouse broadcasting with no issues.