Close
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Default 2 accounts, WTFBURST

Currently I run 2 elemental shammys. Pretty well PVP geared. They are a lot of fun, if I can stay in the back and just shoot people.
    However, I would like to see if there is something more out there with a little more oomph. I have 1 of every class (cept warrior) and the 2 shammy team.
    Now I have enough space on each account to transfer a toon to the other if needed, so the main question is: WTFBURST.

I would like to keep it ranged if possible, but realize that might not be practical. I reallly don't want to level another toon from 1. And the 2 Shammys scream dual boxer (course having their names allllmost the same doesn't help any either)

When I was leveling my Frostmage/Moonkin, nothing got near me. So that is an option.
    Maybe a SP/Lock duo? Again those are DOT's....
    I have done a bit of reading the forums and people have said that Ret/dDK is nice. And my ret pally is very well geared.
    Have the DK pull ppl to us and then WTFBURST!

I also have a metric crapton of the spirit shards I can cash in at the WG vendor to get the honor badges. So gear is not a problem (for the most part).

(all 80 Alliance)
    A: Shaman, Pally, Lock, Druid, Priest
    B. Shaman, Death Knight, Mage, Hunter

Other
    A: 80 Horde Rogue
    B: 72 Horde DK

Going to bed, lmao didn't realize it was so late.

Level a warrior and have the priest healbot it!

dk/priest works too
    Last edited by Shodokan : 08-21-2010 at 04:13 AM
    The Internet: We Know Drama
    If you're gona screw with my sig at least leave the thing bolded :P

I'd go double caster, preferably not SP since they oom instantly. lock / ele seems fun.

fire mage / ele shaman seems pretty 'bursty' to me

if i had the toons on your accounts i'd also like to try out hunter / disc priest
    Everything that is fun in life is either bad for your health, immoral or illegal!

But remember this is for PVP only. Why would I want a healer there?

pvpers need heals too

and as far as just nuking stuff I don't think anything really has more "oomph" than an elemental shaman, especially a pair of them.

warlock main and druid bot heal, that would be fun, not so much burst, but i think you could survive a bit, you would get stunlocked and cc'd tho
    Fxv Fxz Fxy Fxw
    Shaman, High 5s of 1828 (S8)

Destro + ELE = awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Toned View Post
    Destro + ELE = awesome
    This^

Great synergy, easy to play, tons of defense(CCs) SF/DC/TS are life savers and has the WTFBLOWNPNADSHIT youre looking for.

This is also a great 2v2 team to box with.

Grab a healer Pal or druid- LSD is a top comp right now and LSP is also a top 3s team. fun fun

Also, its kinda fun to slow things down a little and play a boring team in pvp double healer frustrates people even more than burst!

To the Op: you have enough characters on each account to try alot of different combos. Try them all out and experiment.
    Last edited by Fat Tire : 08-27-2010 at 12:50 PM