Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 15

Default 5x Mountain o' Mounts COMPLETE!!!

Well, after a couple months of rep grinds, dailys and rare mount farming, I finished my 5x Mountain o' Mounts (100 Mounts)! This was my #1 pre-Cataclysm goal! And I'm hoping I'm the first multiboxer to complete this achievement x5. Screenshots below:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

"Twilight is upon me. And soon, night must fall". My days in WoW are over, but I'm back to where it all started, EverQuest!

Awesome accomplishment, Kalros. Congrats !!!

/salute

Well played, very cool mount. What's your favorite mount out of all the ones you got?
    Sweet* teams - <unGankable> - Kil'Jaeden US Alliance - 10x Shamans, 9x DKs 1x Pally, 10x Drews

I like the Red Proto-Drake. The Proto-Drake model itself is awesome, and the Red is the best-looking that I have. I wish I could have gotten the Black one back when it was still able to be had.
    "Twilight is upon me. And soon, night must fall". My days in WoW are over, but I'm back to where it all started, EverQuest!

very nice, grats!
    .[I

Very very awesome!
    Orbzz, Orbzm, Orbzem,Iceorbs SHM - Lvl 80 Hyjal PvE
    Örbz, Örbs, Õrbz & Õrbs 80 Ret Paladin Team Hyjal

Shaman FTL Setup -
    http://www.dual-boxing.com/showthread.php?t=23141

Have you had any luck with getting the rare mount from the Sunwell or Zul'Grub? If so, I think I'd be riding them around alot to show off But I agree, I like the protodrakes too. No luck on the red one, only have the one from H:CoS. So far I've only learned to ride it on my main tank and no others. Right now Epic flying is still too much of an investment for my team/s.

Quote Originally Posted by lans83 View Post
    Have you had any luck with getting the rare mount from the Sunwell or Zul'Grub? If so, I think I'd be riding them around alot to show off But I agree, I like the protodrakes too. No luck on the red one, only have the one from H:CoS. So far I've only learned to ride it on my main tank and no others. Right now Epic flying is still too much of an investment for my team/s.
    the one from H culling of stratholme is a normal drake i'm afraid :-)
    the proto drakes are the nasty looking ones
    .[I

Great job, Kalros! I think you are indeed the only one.

I just finished another mount-related goal of mine...

10-boxing Alliance Sargeras and Kil'jaeden

a great achievement indeed! Congrats!