Close
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Suggestions....

Default Suggestions....

Howdy all.

I'm sure this has been talked about and what not but would like to bring up a suggestion or two for this fabulous site. Now this place has been my lurkhome for a few years while MBing and I've gotten so much out of it and hopefully helped a few atleast.

To my suggestion, as there are sooo many posts scattered here and there (with small pieces of vital info) I am curious to if there is a possibility to get forums here for individual classes? There is so much to learn and so much info to give for each MB class group that it might help lots of people. Also a leveling one would be nice. Now I know this might have been brought up before and if this is the case then I'm sorry. In no way do I want to increase the workload but just a suggestion.

Ta for yer time!

- Rupty
    Xodo
    Arupt Vrupt Wrupt Xrupt
    <Disrupt>
    Mazrigos EU

I'd say an awesome idea. There has also been quite some 'economical' info posted, maybe have next to pvp / movies / etc a dedicated section to wow economics (professions, AH, etc)?
    Everything that is fun in life is either bad for your health, immoral or illegal!

Quote Originally Posted by zenga View Post
    I'd say an awesome idea. There has also been quite some 'economical' info posted, maybe have next to pvp / movies / etc a dedicated section to wow economics (professions, AH, etc)?
    I'll be moderator for the economics section <3
    The Internet: We Know Drama
    If you're gona screw with my sig at least leave the thing bolded :P

Some further organization would be helpful. Before the sticky, I would spend a lot of time looking for videos of 10 boxers. I eventually compiled all of the videos I like referring to on my own blog and now a stick on the subject is coming together. But yeah, further organization might help.
    "My dogs could roll heroics with how a lot of you play."
    - Fursphere 2010