Close
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 37

Default All set for cataclysm!!! (mini update)

So i'm all set for cata minus leveling just a little but that will be done over time. I've accomplished a lot in a short amount of time in my opinion so here is the spoils of all the hard work. Since i haven't done an update in a long time as far as my progress i figured i would go ahead and do so since it's basically done.

What i've done
    5x 80 paladin
    4x 80 shaman
    5x 80 dk
    4x 75 druids
    3x 75 mages
    4x 75 hunters
    4x 75 warlocks
    4x 75 rogues

450 professions
    32 jc
    32 alchemist
    1 enchanter
    1 miner

Whats left
    Team of 4 warriors and a priest
    Professions for them.

Any questions/comments/concerns go ahead and post them.
    The Internet: We Know Drama
    If you're gona screw with my sig at least leave the thing bolded :P

HA! I'm pretty much doing the exact same thing. Its the last part of my pre-Cata "Bucket List".
    "Twilight is upon me. And soon, night must fall". My days in WoW are over, but I'm back to where it all started, EverQuest!

Something what I'm doing (still have to do on quite a few toons). Is doing the grizzly hill dailies only each day. Takes about 20 minutes per team, and per week you gain 1 level. That is for the teams i'd leave at 75. Over the course of 2-3 months (dont think cata will be released any sooner) it's pretty easy to get them to 80 that way. Never know what it's good for.
    Everything that is fun in life is either bad for your health, immoral or illegal!

Quote Originally Posted by zenga View Post
    Something what I'm doing (still have to do on quite a few toons). Is doing the grizzly hill dailies only each day. Takes about 20 minutes per team, and per week you gain 1 level. That is for the teams i'd leave at 75. Over the course of 2-3 months (dont think cata will be released any sooner) it's pretty easy to get them to 80 that way. Never know what it's good for.
    good tip

I'm almost burning out simply by reading your reports Very impressive to say the least.
    Last edited by Daeri : 08-18-2010 at 12:31 PM Reason: silly mistake
    Dualboxing on a computer running Linux & MoW.
    EU-Uldaman

I thought you said in the preamble you accomplished a lot? :P
    Fxv Fxz Fxy Fxw
    Shaman, High 5s of 1828 (S8)

Good lord! You will be super, super, super etc... rich in cat. That's pretty impressive stuff.

I could barely get 4x alchemists to 450.

Nice work!
    Sweet* teams - <unGankable> - Kil'Jaeden US Alliance - 10x Shamans, 9x DKs 1x Pally, 10x Drews

Quote Originally Posted by Kicksome View Post
    Good lord! You will be super, super, super etc... rich in cat. That's pretty impressive stuff.

I could barely get 4x alchemists to 450.

Nice work!
    I did a writeup... its a bare minimum of 1 million per month. Max of about 2.6 million per month... just from professions

I would love to read that writeup you made for your professions, thats crazy 1 mill a month very very nice indeed.

Blog Entries

I'm sitting at 29 alchemists, and still need to reach 75th on 15 of them (5x 69, 5x 70 and 5x 72). They've all got epic/cold flight now, which helps leveling some.

You've got 34 and are adding 5 more toons. Are you trying to motivate me to level more toons?
    EverQuest I: Bard / Enchanter / Druid / Wizard / 2x Magician.
    Diablo III: 4x Crusader & 4x Wizard.

My Guide to IS Boxer http://www.dual-boxing.com/showthread.php?t=26231 (somewhat dated).
    Streaming in 1080p HD: www.twitch.tv/ualaa
    Twitter: @Ualaa