Close
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 30 of 37

OMFG you guys are nuts grats on all your teams\profs etc.

Only been 5x boxing a few weeks and my aims are fairly small..

-Finish leveling my first 5x mixed team (L68 atm) to 80 and run Heroics and gear em up
    -level\boost a team of Druids, Priests... and maybe pallys mages to lev 60 to make use of RAF
    -Get 5x alchemists for profit (motivated by reading everyones posts on it)

Harry

Well, I currently have 3 teams @ 80, one of which will be switched to a PvE team when cat hits. While never being one for making any more money than needed (mounts, chants, yada yada) I finally decided I wanted to have a lot of gold just for the heck of it. I do have some 450s (5 shaman are engineers, got a 450 miner and 450 chanter), but those aren't huge money makers, so I'm leveling five alchemists to eventually be 10 alchemists. Knowing me tho, I probably won't do my transmutes religiously like you guys do. So, I guess what I'm saying is when Cat hits I'll be broke...hmm, why did I even start this post. That's how quickly I lose interest in something new :P
    Siaea(h), Saiea(h), Seaie(h), Sieae(h), Seiae(h) - H(A) PvP
    Parting, Sadeness, Praetorium, Greetings, Salutations - H PvP
    Mullethead, Auderna, Jestitte, Zelynde, Serlena - H PvP
    Clotte, Tahru, Martitsu, Mikiel, Larain - H PvE
    Bonechewer - PvP - US

Ok, so at the risk of sounding like a complete noob, whats the purpose of all the Alchemists?
    "Twilight is upon me. And soon, night must fall". My days in WoW are over, but I'm back to where it all started, EverQuest!

Quote Originally Posted by Kalros View Post
    Ok, so at the risk of sounding like a complete noob, whats the purpose of all the Alchemists?
    Gem cooldowns + extra procs. Right now they bring me in 3k a day. Before they brought me in up to 10k per day.
    The Internet: We Know Drama
    If you're gona screw with my sig at least leave the thing bolded :P

@ Kalros,

You use the alchemists to transmute epic gems, then sell the gems on the AH. Or have your Jewelcrafter cut the gems and then sell them on the AH.

It's a very nice, easy, and profitable way to add to your WoW bank account.

Gem cooldowns + extra procs. Right now they bring me in 3k a day. Before they brought me in up to 10k per day.
    For the epic gems? Are those still on a cooldown? I know the Saronite to Titanium doesnt have one.
    "Twilight is upon me. And soon, night must fall". My days in WoW are over, but I'm back to where it all started, EverQuest!

Yes,

Epic gems are on a 20-hour cooldown. That's why you create multiple alchemists, so they can EACH make an epic gem every CD.

Yes,

Epic gems are on a 20-hour cooldown. That's why you create multiple alchemists, so they can EACH make an epic gem every CD.
    "I see", said the blind man.

"You are a liar" said the deaf man

Quote Originally Posted by ockhamsrazor View Post
    "You are a liar" said the deaf man
    I chuckled
    Owltoid, Thatblueguy, Thisblueguy, Otherblueguy, Whichblueguy