Close
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 37

Very nice work Shodokan!!

My first thought was remembering when you first started posting about your plans and many reasonable people basically said you'd never get it all done. Many people have burned out in attempting what you've done, so I applaud your perserverance!

Sadly, my second thought, like Ualaa, was to start to do a comparison (amazing how naturally epeen comparisons pop to mind) and wonder if I needed to make more "stuff".

So, just for the heck of it, here's my list of "stuff"

Toons
    35 level 80s, all with epic flying
    [avg gear score of 5500 across the 35, in brackets since it will be wiped in a few months]
    50 or so level 60-somethings

450 professions
    22 master alchs
    2 JCs
    8 tailors
    6 enchanters
    1 herb, 1 miner, 3 LWs, 1 BS, 1 Inscr

Mounts
    (What I've been working on lately that won't go away in Cat)
    40 with Talbuks
    25 with Winterspring Tigers
    10 or so with Black Drakes from 3D Sarth
    15 with Netherwing Drakes
    10 (soon to be 15) with Red Proto-Drakes

So who wins?

I think we all have - I'll bet all of us posting in here have had fun staying active and hitting our pre-Cat goals!
    10-boxing Alliance Sargeras and Kil'jaeden

You've both been boxing FAR longer than i have though
    The Internet: We Know Drama
    If you're gona screw with my sig at least leave the thing bolded :P

I applaud all those with their pre Cat to do list.
    I am REAL close to being done with Wow, just leveling a warrior and rogue to just get one of every class, other than that I am VERY bored with the game

Quote Originally Posted by crowdx View Post
    I applaud all those with their pre Cat to do list.
    I am REAL close to being done with Wow, just leveling a warrior and rogue to just get one of every class, other than that I am VERY bored with the game
    Thats what expansions are for that change the entirety of game mechanics.
    The Internet: We Know Drama
    If you're gona screw with my sig at least leave the thing bolded :P

Quote Originally Posted by Shodokan View Post
    Thats what expansions are for that change the entirety of game mechanics.
    Well they need to hurry up before I move to another game, looking seriously at LOTRO at present and thinking of trying it out.

yeah im getting burned out as well i just lvled my 3rd team to 80 which gives me a total of 16. very few of them have 450 professions

Blog Entries

I'm basically done with WotLK, except as very casual preparation for Cataclysm. Still doing the alchemy gem transmutes, but haven't logged into the game in three days, which isn't really a biggy; each toon will have a lot more then is needed to level their professions and such.

I was joking about the more toons. I am still tempted at a mostly/entirely Paladin team, or perhaps 4x Pally, 1x DK and 4x DK, 1x Pally, by trading a toon for a toon between those teams. I also think a team of frost mages would be interesting, and kind of full circle back to my ManaBurn group in Everquest I. Still have the horde warlocks to level too. Not really that likely that any new teams will surface any time soon for me.

You're definitely further along in the wealth generation, which is fine. To each their own. I know the pain it is to level that many toons and add professions to each. A simple daily transmute, is more then enough income for my needs, but that is only scratching the surface of what has been hinted at, both in your guide to boxing wealth and what Prega posted in his million gold approach.

Congrats on what you've accomplished, and am looking forward to where you go with it in Cataclysm.
    EverQuest I: Bard / Enchanter / Druid / Wizard / 2x Magician.
    Diablo III: 4x Crusader & 4x Wizard.

My Guide to IS Boxer http://www.dual-boxing.com/showthread.php?t=26231 (somewhat dated).
    Streaming in 1080p HD: www.twitch.tv/ualaa
    Twitter: @Ualaa

oh gosh, you guys are scary >.<

ok this post incited me to get a pre-Cata goal as well, so here's what i came up with.

- 100,000g across all toons (currently about 15,000g)
    - Average iLevel of my main team to 220 (currently 216, 4 toons at 209-214, and one at 238)
    - Glory of the Hero on all the main team
    - epic flying on my main team (got 3 done, 2 left to get)
    - second team (undecided atm, 4x mage or 3x mage + 1x priest ) to hit northrend (currently at level 60)

This is assuming Cataclysm hits mid November, and considering that my second child will be born end of september (which will obviously throw all goals around lol)
    Last edited by Zub : 08-18-2010 at 08:44 PM
    .[I

Im currently working on the alts, ive got 3 teams to 60 almost. I got 5 guildbanks and like 3 tabs on each im working on filling with mats. What im banking on is basically being able to utilize that 4.0 patch when the tradeskill changes come out and we get more points for orange stuff.
    Orbzz, Orbzm, Orbzem,Iceorbs SHM - Lvl 80 Hyjal PvE
    Örbz, Örbs, Õrbz & Õrbs 80 Ret Paladin Team Hyjal

Shaman FTL Setup -
    http://www.dual-boxing.com/showthread.php?t=23141

I have 10 alchemists, and soon 5 teams in lvl 80, i dont care about gear anymore, i neve raid or doHC's i just lvl and get more professions lol, its like an addiction! think ill go for something like 20 alchemists before Cata, that will do just fine, i dont know what my second proff shoudl be on all toons, but Engineering looks cool i cata, atleast for one team, maby get 5-10 more Jc's, will be fun to see how it turns out

keep farming!
    Multiboxing WoW x 5
    Team Ioso 4 warriors 1 paladin
    Team Misterioso 4 DKs 1 paladin
    Grim Batol