Close
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
Showing results 51 to 53 of 53

Quote Originally Posted by lamf123 View Post
    Aye

Stupid norton. Only problem is I gave this site out to someone who wanted to find out more info about boxing and it came up flagged and then they kept accusing me of trying to send them to a site that will give them a keylogger. This nub even said he was going to report me. ;(

I've still not been able to get any kind of response from Norton, so.... yeah. if they don't want to talk to me and they're too ignorant to simply refresh their site scan, why should anyone be trusting them?

Edit: apparently they've fixed / changed the site verfication settings in the "site dispute" So now it is actually working, but their verification is still broken. I've uploaded the file they want and I've added the meta tag they wanted. Supposedly someone should be getting back to me about manually verifying I'm the site operator and then I can request a rescan. I think it's nothing short of fear mongering that they don't even place a date on the last scan (or rescan to double check what they're reporting).
    Last edited by Svpernova09 : 08-31-2010 at 09:00 AM

Just an update since someone posted about this in another forum, Norton STILL has not contacted me about rescanning the site. So who knows what's going on at their end.