Close
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Default powerleveling alts?

my 4th and 5th shaman dinged 60 today...now im running them through ramparts for quick xp using my feral druid.

anyway my question is will ramparts be good enough to grind them upto 68?

I find ramps the best place place to do massive pulls. The instance is designed for boosting. Though doing the occasional mana tombs was a nice break away for me. I can't say i particularly liked the other dungeons, but that can also be related to the fact that i don't know them very well since i've never played BC.

But i'd definitely recommend to do the nagrand quests.
    Everything that is fun in life is either bad for your health, immoral or illegal!

I like the Nagrand quests too. if you are alliance you have to do some of the quests in northern Zangarmarsh to get enough rep to use the Nagrand alliance area. I assume you need just need to be friendly...
    X Five, a Galakrond alliance guild for multiboxers
    pally/shaman (thiliander/xenoca) , Shaman/Hunters (Zhedrar), Priest/Warlocks(Yarili,Yarlii,Yariil,Yarlli,Yarill)

Around 64 the xp for Ramps dries up and it might not be worth your time. Mana Tombs is a good one to run after Ramps. You can also do Underbog and just clear up to the first boss. It's pretty quick and easy. It'll give OK xp up to 68.
    Styrr - Legion of Boom - GM

Sethekk halls is the best place to do. But you have to be smart with your pulls. Meaning they need to die in specific places if you want your alts to get full experience.
    The Internet: We Know Drama
    If you're gona screw with my sig at least leave the thing bolded :P

Quote Originally Posted by crowdx View Post
    Sethekk halls has the guys who can charm your tank and kill your alts, so need to kill those guys REALLY fast
    That really shouldn't be a problem unless you happen to have downs. Also it's best to run that place as ret, its faster than prot even with t8 gear.
    The Internet: We Know Drama
    If you're gona screw with my sig at least leave the thing bolded :P