Close
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Melee

Default Melee

Just wondering as to how others have Melee teams set up? Im currently playing Lotro, and range classes are cake, but what would be the best way to do melee teams. Lotro does have an option where you can turn on 'Auto Move To Target'. My main focus would be on PvP, and the class is a single target DPS. Just thinking that the distants between the target and the slaves might be to far for a simple slaves on follow set up? As the class only has about a 3m skill range. Only way i can see around this, is that everytime im fighting someone the Main Toon would have to be right on top of the target or a little in front and turned around?

Just looking for any little tips or links to guides on Melee.

Im using ISBoxer, but any info is appreciated.

Thanks
    Last edited by Chubbz : 08-16-2010 at 10:30 AM

Probably either what you said, or using the auto move to target thing, just have a follow key ready for when you need it, or something.
    I'm not familiar with the mechanics of that game.
    I'm going to live forever, or die trying.
    5 Shaman Northrend Heroics - My YouTube Channel - Details about my setup (outdated)
    T2 Heroics: lvl 80 Heroics wearing lvl 60 armour
    Running 5-6 accounts on one computer, currently playing Horde on US-Skywall.
    My main teams:
    5x Shamans lvl 85
    5-class team lvl 100: Paladin, Druid, Shaman, Mage, Priest

'u' is the default Interact With Target (or whatever it is actually called) in LotRO. I have a crazy melee team I made just to see how it worked out, it consists of a Warden, 2x Captains, 2x Champions, and a Burglar.

I sent ‘u’ to all the slave’s screens as the first step in my DPS steps in ISBoxer, and I also set ‘u’ to broadcast to all the slaves. Hitting ‘u’ should also turn on auto attack if your target is hostile, so the character should run up to it and start auto attacking.

I forget if this works with skill forwarding, you might actually need to have the hostile targeted.