Close
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Default [Jamba] changing FTL assignments in combat

Can it be done or is it considered not allowed while in combat?

Also would like to know if there is a command line arguement I could put in a ingame macro to change my FTL without having to use the modifiers

Have been researching this and I don't think I have found what I wanted so i need help when I change over my leader if leader is killed

Thanks in advance
    Wondering what now will be the new pew pew class....

Quote Originally Posted by coglistings View Post
    Can it be done or is it considered not allowed while in combat?

Also would like to know if there is a command line arguement I could put in a ingame macro to change my FTL without having to use the modifiers

Have been researching this and I don't think I have found what I wanted so i need help when I change over my leader if leader is killed

Thanks in advance
    There is a check box in Jamba to change leader/Master on window switch. the rest of it would be handled by the FTL script. Are you using the Script that Olipcs put in HKN topic ?
    RAF Tour Guide files are obsolete, I went to Zygor
    MultiBoxers play with themselves

I saw the post that uses the standard modifiers. problem is that I am trying to use key modifiers in my macros that I have bound to these keys. now this doesn't really matter if you are doing flame shock, lava burst, lightning bolt and chain lighting spells. however, I am experimenting with locks and call it an old habit, I like using the mod keys in in-game macros to determine the spells cast. While Jamba has an already built in ability to do this with the /click jambaFTLAssist line and properly assigning each toon a modifier key in Jamba FTL setup, those keys get passed along which screws up specific abilities tied to key modifiers.

What I am looking for is the ability to set in-game the FTL main assist with no modifier to a predetermined toon if possible. there are some interesting commands that can be called from the a chat line but nothing on this particular feature that I have seen as of yet.

Now that I think of it, might be able to intermix left modifiers for spell selection and right modifiers for toon lead selection. will have to check and verify when I get home
    Wondering what now will be the new pew pew class....