Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 17 of 17

Quote Originally Posted by ghonosyph View Post
    affected how? if they're far away you get a mini sprint and catch up. Problem solved. lol I LOOOOOOOVE the new ret changes and mastery bonus included rets finally feel like we're doing a comparable amount of dps as other deepz classes. Currently the whole scrolling battle text is bugged so i cant really see big numbers, but im killing things for dailies much quicker than before. We'll see if things change much.

I need to log back in and check however, if judgement still has the judgement of justice effect tied to it. If so, not only do we have a gap closer, but a much more effective way of keeping "on target" as our pursuit of justice will make us quicker still.

I'm kinda dissappointed that we're locked into this "gap closer" by having to be far away, here's hoping they reduce the range or just add it to some other spell. I REALLY like holy for solo'ing atm, doing decent dmg and HUGE survivability, on top of having healing hands become a mini sprint every 30 seconds for four seconds makes soloing on the move a ton more fun. Atm in pvp i think pallys as holy shock spec might be a DEADLY force to reckon with as a multibox solution(speaking strictly for a dk/4 holy pallys for bgs route) Being able to spam a ton of heals, and with beacon you get holy power for healing the beacon... well that talent is just awesome as it means for the most part you're gonna be spamming word of glory almost continuously and FREE heals is going to be flying all over the place 8D.

dunno, pallys as a whole in this build are looking rather impressive
    It doesn't maintain the "sprint" mechanics that break movement impairing effects IIRC. Also why do you think holy will be a force to be reckoned with? I mean They have no reliable way to do damage, unless you are going to take crusader strike with a 2 hander into consideration or whatever.
    The Internet: We Know Drama
    If you're gona screw with my sig at least leave the thing bolded :P

At least they doubled divine storm damage.
    I'm going to live forever, or die trying.
    5 Shaman Northrend Heroics - My YouTube Channel - Details about my setup (outdated)
    T2 Heroics: lvl 80 Heroics wearing lvl 60 armour
    Running 5-6 accounts on one computer, currently playing Horde on US-Skywall.
    My main teams:
    5x Shamans lvl 85
    5-class team lvl 100: Paladin, Druid, Shaman, Mage, Priest

Quote Originally Posted by Maxion View Post
    At least they doubled divine storm damage.
    not quite doubled damage but a large increase, lets hope it is useful.

Quote Originally Posted by Shodokan View Post
    not quite doubled damage but a large increase, lets hope it is useful.
    Doubled base damage at high holy power anyway.
    5 Shaman Northrend Heroics - My YouTube Channel - Details about my setup (outdated)
    My main teams:
    5x Shamans lvl 85

Quote Originally Posted by Maxion View Post
    Doubled base damage at high holy power anyway.
    90% wep damage > 150% is not doubled =P the middle one was 60% iirc and thats only up to 74%

Oh right, I must have been remembering something else.
    Still a good increase though, should help for the group healing in pally teams.

Think they are viable again yet?
    My main teams:
    5x Shamans lvl 85

Quote Originally Posted by Shodokan View Post
    It doesn't maintain the "sprint" mechanics that break movement impairing effects IIRC. Also why do you think holy will be a force to be reckoned with? I mean They have no reliable way to do damage, unless you are going to take crusader strike with a 2 hander into consideration or whatever.

With the sheer amount of free healing, the sprint to"get away faster" hand of freedom having near 50% uptime, instant exorcisms, holy shock, holy power giving you inquisition giving you some insane burst via spells, MANA free healing given that you can beacon yourself and make yourself into a POWERHOUSE holy power generator(crusader strike, holy shock, any heals on you while beacon is active gives holy power) and you're spamming free 10 k heals over and over every 2 globals?

As far as heals go they've gotten quite a bit, random instant fol's tons of holy dmg attacks, aoe healing, a sprint that can be used every 30 seconds(this is big in pvp and will make flag running type bgs our favorites)

all in all it seems rather fun