Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 17

Default Rets got their gap closer

• Tier 1: Improved Judgement (2 ranks) Increases the range of your Judgements by 10/20 yards.
    • Tier 3 Ret: Long arm of the Law (Requires Improved Judgements, 2 ranks) Your judgement has a 100% chance to increase your movement speed by 30% for 4 sec when used on targets at or further than 15 yards from you.

and here are the changes...

• Sprint now lasts 8 seconds with a 1 minute cooldown.
    • Tier 1: Improved Judgement (2 ranks) Increases the range of your Judgements by 10/20 yards.
    • Tier 3 Ret: Long arm of the Law (Requires Improved Judgements, 2 ranks) Your judgement has a 100% chance to increase your movement speed by 30% for 4 sec when used on targets at or further than 15 yards from you.
    • Librams, Sigils, etc now give stats.
    • When you deal CRIT with MIND BLAST you ROOT the target for 2/4 secs teir 5 talent.
    • Shamans now have a Concentration Aura totem called 'Totem of Tranquil Mind'
    • New heirloom items are in the game:
    Last edited by Fat Tire : 08-14-2010 at 10:50 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Tire View Post
    • New heirloom items are in the game:
    for what levels? and purchased with?
    thanks for the good info :-)
    .[I

I got beta yesterday, too bad I have to work every day until next weekend

ooo multi make your toons on lost isles horde side!

i play my pally, dk and druid there
    palinne
    moocrewB
    moocrewazgal

look me up if you want to do some stuff in game if im on

Quote Originally Posted by Multibocks View Post
    I got beta yesterday, too bad I have to work every day until next weekend
    And you didn't even have to write an essay! Sweet!

im on Beta with Swyft ( lost isles horde side )
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Quote Originally Posted by Zub View Post
    for what levels? and purchased with?
    thanks for the good info :-)
    The ones revealed so far are from the guild rewards system, see mmo-champion.com
    I'm going to live forever, or die trying.
    5 Shaman Northrend Heroics - My YouTube Channel - Details about my setup (outdated)
    T2 Heroics: lvl 80 Heroics wearing lvl 60 armour
    Running 5-6 accounts on one computer, currently playing Horde on US-Skywall.
    My main teams:
    5x Shamans lvl 85
    5-class team lvl 100: Paladin, Druid, Shaman, Mage, Priest

hOly ShiT!!

I'm watching a stream of cata beta at work and this guy exploited into Uldum. It looks so damn awesome and has a return of Harrison Jones!

Looks close to completion too, guessing it will be released when level cap goes to 84

Rets got a gap closer... interesting.

The problem with this particular gap closer is that it is effected by slowing mechanics like hamstring, desecration, Chains of ice etc.
    Last edited by Shodokan : 08-14-2010 at 06:23 PM
    The Internet: We Know Drama
    If you're gona screw with my sig at least leave the thing bolded :P

affected how? if they're far away you get a mini sprint and catch up. Problem solved. lol I LOOOOOOOVE the new ret changes and mastery bonus included rets finally feel like we're doing a comparable amount of dps as other deepz classes. Currently the whole scrolling battle text is bugged so i cant really see big numbers, but im killing things for dailies much quicker than before. We'll see if things change much.

I need to log back in and check however, if judgement still has the judgement of justice effect tied to it. If so, not only do we have a gap closer, but a much more effective way of keeping "on target" as our pursuit of justice will make us quicker still.

I'm kinda dissappointed that we're locked into this "gap closer" by having to be far away, here's hoping they reduce the range or just add it to some other spell. I REALLY like holy for solo'ing atm, doing decent dmg and HUGE survivability, on top of having healing hands become a mini sprint every 30 seconds for four seconds makes soloing on the move a ton more fun. Atm in pvp i think pallys as holy shock spec might be a DEADLY force to reckon with as a multibox solution(speaking strictly for a dk/4 holy pallys for bgs route) Being able to spam a ton of heals, and with beacon you get holy power for healing the beacon... well that talent is just awesome as it means for the most part you're gonna be spamming word of glory almost continuously and FREE heals is going to be flying all over the place 8D.

dunno, pallys as a whole in this build are looking rather impressive