Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 16

Default Couple of weird things going on with the site.

You may or may not have noticed some odd things with the site. We're currently working to fix the issues. If you notice anything strange please let us know here.

The most noticeable issue is Member Profiles are pretty broken.

http://www.dual-boxing.com/member.php?u=9879 The tables/tabs aren't being generated properly.

Also, double clicking icons to sort / change views is also broken.

Let us know if you see a similar issue elsewhere.

Blog Entries

Started another thread, but will post here.

The links at the top of the forum aren't all working. User CP, Community, My Posts and Quick Links don't do anything for me. FAQ and New Posts are working normally. Have not tested Log Out.
    EverQuest I: Bard / Enchanter / Druid / Wizard / 2x Magician.
    Diablo III: 4x Crusader & 4x Wizard.

My Guide to IS Boxer http://www.dual-boxing.com/showthread.php?t=26231 (somewhat dated).
    Streaming in 1080p HD: www.twitch.tv/ualaa
    Twitter: @Ualaa

I usually just use New Posts to read, but yeah, every item that has a drop-down doesn't drop-down. Thought it might just be Firefox but it happens in IE8(Win7) too.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

Yeah, that's related to the other issues we're having. Still waiting to hear back from the host.

I'm on my BlackBerry right now, and its showing "internal server error" message for every page I view. Trying to get more details but no such luck. Dunno if this info helps with troubleshooting at all, but hope its fixed soon. Love the community here!

i notice Search didn't drop down earlier.

Maybe you guys could change the top right corner Search, next to FAQ, to Advance Search.

Clicking the wow characters under the name of a member doesn't work. When you got to a member's profile and click the armorylink it does work though.

It keeps trying to double post for me today, yet the first post goes through and sends me to a cant post again for 30 sec message every time I post.
    I'm going to live forever, or die trying.
    5 Shaman Northrend Heroics - My YouTube Channel - Details about my setup (outdated)
    T2 Heroics: lvl 80 Heroics wearing lvl 60 armour
    Running 5-6 accounts on one computer, currently playing Horde on US-Skywall.
    My main teams:
    5x Shamans lvl 85
    5-class team lvl 100: Paladin, Druid, Shaman, Mage, Priest

Please check out the above issues and let me know if any of them are still occurring. Most should be resolved now.

Quote Originally Posted by Svpernova09 View Post
    Please check out the above issues and let me know if any of them are still occurring. Most should be resolved now.
    The forum was offline?! do we get any compensation for this madness?

On a more serious note: thanks for fixing it