Close
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Default Finally in Northrend!

My boxing has started slowly. I had druid on level 62 and shaman level 60. These became tank and healer for my setup. Additionally there are three arcane mages.

It's been a blast so far. Done some dungeons in outlands (Don't get me started with auchenai crypts.... never ever going back there after some nicely server wipe-fests...). Now I'm finally in northrend. I tried Utgarde Keep and to my surprise I one-shotted Keleseth and trash goes down easily.

My problems started with Skarvald and Dalron. That's basically endurance-test and my healer run out of mana too quickly. After couple upgrades and keeping slaves outside charge-range I got them down. Almost same thing with Ingvar although I haven't still downed him.

Overall I'm quite happy. UK probably goes nicely when I get all my toons to >70 (mages are still 69 and tank is 71 while healer 72). Arcane mages pump out nice damage and tanking as druid is quite fun.

Next stop - level 80!

nice, grats.
    how do you like mages as arcane?
    mine (60) are currently frost, but thinking of going arcane at some point, but i don't want to drink every pull during the levelling process.
    My frost mages never need to drink.
    .[I

I love arcane mages. They do suck in mana efficiency but evocation in 2min cooldown helps a lot.

Finally got Ingvar down on normal mode. Next I'll try AN