Close
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: For the Horde

Default For the Horde

Hey gang

Coming back after a long needed break; decided to switch sides this time.

Will be RAF’ing (4) new accounts 1-60, this time through I will not be boosting my team, as I have not fully explored the Horde side.

Team makeup follows:

BE – Paladin ( no brainer)

Troll – Priest ( Holy/shadow)
    Troll – Mage ( Frost - love the food and water )
    Troll – Shaman (Elemental)
    Undead – Warlock (demo – wish Cata was here I would make Troll)

Although I loved my Alliance setup with the Druid; the Warlock provides many of the same benefits along with debuffs that are too good to pass up.

Once Cata comes I will be doing an all Goblin crew….DK tank 4(x) shaman just for fun…and profit…

8/7/09 Level 1 – Pally (Tank); Priest (Shadow); Shaman (Resto); Mage (Frost); Druid (Balance)
    8/19/09 Level 62 – Pally (Tank); Priest (Shadow); Shaman (Resto); Mage (Frost); Druid (Balance)
    8/29/09 Level 68 – Pally (Tank); Priest (Shadow); Shaman (Resto); DK (Blood); Druid (Balance)
    9/5/09 Level 72 – Pally (Tank); Priest (Shadow); Shaman (Resto); DK (Blood); Druid (Balance)
    9/19/09 Level 80 – Pally (Tank); Priest (Shadow); Shaman (Resto); Hunter (BM)); Druid (Balance)

You don't like orc warlocks?
    The poetry that comes from the squaring off between,
    And the circling is worth it,
    Finding beauty in the
    dissonance

Good luck with your setup. i'm running the same team makeup right now and just swapped out my balance druid for my warlock (affliction or destruction).

There are tons of varieties you can do since you have two healers (or if you go the druid route you have 3).
    Last edited by DLoweinc : 08-11-2010 at 04:37 PM

Quote Originally Posted by d0z3rr View Post
    You don't like orc warlocks?
    Orc Warlocks do have very nice racials, specifically the extra dps boost with added pet damage.

Having never played one...I wouldn't rule it out.
    8/7/09 Level 1 – Pally (Tank); Priest (Shadow); Shaman (Resto); Mage (Frost); Druid (Balance)
    8/19/09 Level 62 – Pally (Tank); Priest (Shadow); Shaman (Resto); Mage (Frost); Druid (Balance)
    8/29/09 Level 68 – Pally (Tank); Priest (Shadow); Shaman (Resto); DK (Blood); Druid (Balance)
    9/5/09 Level 72 – Pally (Tank); Priest (Shadow); Shaman (Resto); DK (Blood); Druid (Balance)
    9/19/09 Level 80 – Pally (Tank); Priest (Shadow); Shaman (Resto); Hunter (BM)); Druid (Balance)

Good to see a fellow boxer in Sacramento! And welcome to horde side

I didn't see what server you are on, it would be interesting to have more boxers on horde side of Garrosh-US.