Close
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 30 of 32

Quote Originally Posted by warbringer View Post
    Neural interface! ExistenZ much?
    I already have a basic one.
    I'm going to live forever, or die trying.
    5 Shaman Northrend Heroics - My YouTube Channel - Details about my setup (outdated)
    T2 Heroics: lvl 80 Heroics wearing lvl 60 armour
    Running 5-6 accounts on one computer, currently playing Horde on US-Skywall.
    My main teams:
    5x Shamans lvl 85
    5-class team lvl 100: Paladin, Druid, Shaman, Mage, Priest

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Svpernova09 View Post
    Lax has said many times before, JoeMultiboxer will be apart of your existing Innerspace subscription, just like ISBoxer currently is.

Some of features of JMB are:

*Able to use Multiple Keyboards
    *Import Configurations from ISBoxer / Keyclone / Other Multiboxing Applications
    *Multiple Front ends, Game specific configuration interfaces / options
    *Same instant Picture in Picture region swapping as ISBoxer
    sounds cool, but i'd love to hear more, because for the average Joe (pun intended) multiboxing on 1 single machine, the above is not very relevant :-)
    (from reading the forums i'm assuming here that most boxers (not all, but most) just have multiple instances on a single machine, and probably play mostly wow - could be wrong)

Able to use Multiple Keyboards: hum, most only use 1 machine
    Import Configurations from ISBoxer / Keyclone / Other Multiboxing Applications: well, using ISBoxer you'd hope so :-) but not exactly a new feature
    Multiple Front ends, Game specific configuration interfaces / options: this got me interested a bit, but ISBoxer already has some predefined options
    Same instant Picture in Picture region swapping as ISBoxer: again, that's not exactly a new feature :-)

more info pretty please
    .[I

Quote Originally Posted by Zub View Post
    sounds cool, but i'd love to hear more, because for the average Joe (pun intended) multiboxing on 1 single machine, the above is not very relevant :-)
    (from reading the forums i'm assuming here that most boxers (not all, but most) just have multiple instances on a single machine, and probably play mostly wow - could be wrong)

more info pretty please
    Head over to www.joemultiboxer.com, Lax will continue adding new information to the blog as we get closer to the release.

Quote Originally Posted by Zub View Post

Able to use Multiple Keyboards: hum, most only use 1 machine
    Import Configurations from ISBoxer / Keyclone / Other Multiboxing Applications: well, using ISBoxer you'd hope so :-) but not exactly a new feature
    Multiple Front ends, Game specific configuration interfaces / options: this got me interested a bit, but ISBoxer already has some predefined options
    Same instant Picture in Picture region swapping as ISBoxer: again, that's not exactly a new feature :-)

more info pretty please

You can use more than 1 keyboard **on the same machine** and have it act like a N52 or G13 or X-Keys controller

You can use more than 1 keyboard **on the same machine** and have it act like a N52 or G13 or X-Keys controller
    I saw this on the Joemultiboxer site and was intrigued.. I may hold off on getting a g13 for this..

indeed, read that afterwards on the jmb website. Interesting :-)
    .[I

I have all sorts of specialty input devices with like 15 buttons each, and they all cost upwards of $50.... Why not buy a little USB keyboard for $5 instead! (I just quickly looked for the cheapest one I could find just now) If you're using JMB it'll be a no-brainer. At that price, it's almost dumb NOT to have a 2nd keyboard (or even 10 of them for less than the price of 15 extra buttons) for multiboxing

Anyway, new post on the joethemultiboxer.com blog as of last night.
    Lax
    Author of ISBoxer
    Video: ISBoxer Quick Start

I admit that it sounds like good stuff. I'm curious if there will be an easier way to use click bars?

I'll state up front that I haven't tried to use click bars yet, I'm using a repeater region, but I think click bars would be better. I have been lazy and not spent time getting it setup (mainly because the repeater region is working ok).

I'm definitely going to keep my lavishsoft subscription and look forward to JMB

I haven't heard any updates about this, is it still coming "soon"?

It's been pushed back by various factors, most importantly my toddlers in real life take up a significant amount of time, and the rest of my time has been pretty much sapped by ISBoxer tech support. So in the meantime I've done a lot of work to reduce the tech support (ISBoxer 39 helps a ton with the new browser, etc) and I've been working on delegating tech support as well.

Another major thing that's been in the way is the server software I wrote in 2004 needed upgrayedz. Its replacement was more or less completed earlier this summer, so I'm looking forward to switching over to the new system and getting JMB into beta as soon as I can. But keep in mind, ISBoxer has some pretty big shoes to fill at this point
    Lax
    Author of ISBoxer
    Video: ISBoxer Quick Start