Close
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 32

With a trailer like that -- this thing better give blowjobs! Or it wont be as l33t as the trailer!
    Last edited by Iceorbz : 08-10-2010 at 12:07 AM
    Orbzz, Orbzm, Orbzem,Iceorbs SHM - Lvl 80 Hyjal PvE
    Örbz, Örbs, Õrbz & Õrbs 80 Ret Paladin Team Hyjal

Shaman FTL Setup -
    http://www.dual-boxing.com/showthread.php?t=23141

All that trailer needed was a really, really horribly pixilated screenshot teaser so we could all sit here guessing and rumor mongering.

What could be better than ISboxer, other than it reading my mind to do it all automagically?

Neural interface! ExistenZ much?

Quote Originally Posted by crowdx View Post
    Auto click bars would be cool, i.e. it sets up some default spells depending on the classes the user selects
    Or a built in click profiler - like, you click the spells you want to cast in the sequence you want to cast them, then you spam your key at your rate, and it builds the click macros for you.

Damn, after just a few days of ISBoxer, I can't believe what more could be from a program. Even if he charges, I'm buying this one.
    Nisch

Blog Entries

From what I've heard, the Inner Space subscription would be good for both products. There are certain limitations on what IS Boxer can do, based on it running on the current generation of the Inner Space platform. I'm not sure what improvements Lax has planned, as IS Boxer is phenomenal as is, but I'm sure he has some ideas.
    EverQuest I: Bard / Enchanter / Druid / Wizard / 2x Magician.
    Diablo III: 4x Crusader & 4x Wizard.

My Guide to IS Boxer http://www.dual-boxing.com/showthread.php?t=26231 (somewhat dated).
    Streaming in 1080p HD: www.twitch.tv/ualaa
    Twitter: @Ualaa

Lax has said many times before, JoeMultiboxer will be apart of your existing Innerspace subscription, just like ISBoxer currently is.

Some of features of JMB are:

*Able to use Multiple Keyboards
    *Import Configurations from ISBoxer / Keyclone / Other Multiboxing Applications
    *Multiple Front ends, Game specific configuration interfaces / options
    *Same instant Picture in Picture region swapping as ISBoxer

Well technically its a Lavishsoft Game Tools Pro subscription. I don't recall the new software ever being called JoeMultiboxer till now or there being a central post or info about it, its been hints and small bits and pieces here and there.

I am very keen for a features list and more info about what sets it apart from Innerspace/ISBoxer. And how it will revolutionize the way I multibox now.

Mostly I'm keen for a chance to migrate my setup before Cataclysm - doing it at launch or just after as people are trying to level will be quite hectic and chaotic. Not to mention people will be trying to grasp new game concepts and mechanics let alone new software mechanics and ways of doing things.