Close
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 30

Default I'm making a documentary...

Sorry this is only about World of Warcraft.

Since I have only played Wotlk Multiboxed(proudly though 4 screens) after spending most of BC doing it (I've been playing since launch, multiboxing started for me in BC). I started working on a Documentary back when wotlk came out. I put it down in favor of doing it as this expansion drew to a close. I'm working on getting interviews from non-multiboxers who've raided with me through out the years. But I'd also like to get some other multiboxers perspectives and personality in on it.

You've seen my videos and live feeds in the past, I have archives of my toons all the way back to leveling to 80, I'm big on documentation. What I need if you'd like to be a part of this is videos of you toons, and some voice over... keep it HQ for me I want this to look good.

Things I'm looking for the most of:
    -Level 80 multiboxers
    -Videos of PvE & PvP
    -Voice overs answering questions listed below.

I'll take a couple of pro multiboxing (gods know I've found people to talk about the negativeness)voice overs from single boxers as well. Please just make it with /talk on your toon I'd rather not have allot of webcam shots of people.

If you're an under 80 multiboxer contact with me with why you'd like to be a part of this project.

Questions:
    -Why did you start Multiboxing
    -How do you justify the legitimacy of your set up as legal/What kind of set up is it.
    -What do you love most about multiboxing
    -What do you hate the most.
    -Whats the most common thing some one says negativity to you while boxing.
    -Best moment (have a video or recreation of it)
    -What do you think brings "skill" in multiboxing to the table

Also I'd like to do a group interview on vent at some point. That I'll need to talk to some folks in PM's about

Any how this is a work in progress I have a really busy real life but I'd love to get this all done before cata...

Feedback please!
    Hardware multiboxing, and looking good while doing it.

If i could figure out how to get my shit to record i'd be glad to.

If you want to do a vent interview with me about abuses of multi-boxing etc i'd be glad to do it.
    The Internet: We Know Drama
    If you're gona screw with my sig at least leave the thing bolded :P

I would be happy to assist in any way possible.
    EVE Online Get Ships. Train Skills.

I'll contribute anything you'd like me to do.
    Did my first voice over on you youtube channel this weekend, and it's still a bit quiet, but if you do a vent interview with vent normalization on I should sound just fine.
    I'll be working on getting my voice overs to sound more loud and clear as I do more cata beta videos with voice this week.
    I'm going to live forever, or die trying.
    5 Shaman Northrend Heroics - My YouTube Channel - Details about my setup (outdated)
    T2 Heroics: lvl 80 Heroics wearing lvl 60 armour
    Running 5-6 accounts on one computer, currently playing Horde on US-Skywall.
    My main teams:
    5x Shamans lvl 85
    5-class team lvl 100: Paladin, Druid, Shaman, Mage, Priest

Love to help ya any way possible, including the vent
    Fxv Fxz Fxy Fxw
    Shaman, High 5s of 1828 (S8)

Glad to see some interest. This week will decide much of my free time for the next few months. So I'll gather names till the end of it then set up some time to have some one on one and group talks.
    Hardware multiboxing, and looking good while doing it.

this wil be a nice project it seems
    if needed i would love to help in any way possible

greetingz

Cool cool. Looking forward to that!

I'd help if i can, but i can't fraps me boxing, laggs a lot. So i guess i'll just wish you good luck!

I think someone else on Grim Batol should be able to fraps a huge meeting though. It should be very doable to get 10+ boxers together on a screen/vid. I could fraps while singleplaying though.

Could supply some screens that show pvp awesomeness
    http://img180.imageshack.us/f/255avvscalco.png/
    Last edited by Littleburst : 08-03-2010 at 10:53 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Nejcha View Post
    Sorry this is only about World of Warcraft.

Since I have only played Wotlk Multiboxed(proudly though 4 screens) after spending most of BC doing it (I've been playing since launch, multiboxing started for me in BC). I started working on a Documentary back when wotlk came out. I put it down in favor of doing it as this expansion drew to a close. I'm working on getting interviews from non-multiboxers who've raided with me through out the years. But I'd also like to get some other multiboxers perspectives and personality in on it.

You've seen my videos and live feeds in the past, I have archives of my toons all the way back to leveling to 80, I'm big on documentation. What I need if you'd like to be a part of this is videos of you toons, and some voice over... keep it HQ for me I want this to look good.

Things I'm looking for the most of:
    -Level 80 multiboxers
    -Videos of PvE & PvP
    -Voice overs answering questions listed below.

I'll take a couple of pro multiboxing (gods know I've found people to talk about the negativeness)voice overs from single boxers as well. Please just make it with /talk on your toon I'd rather not have allot of webcam shots of people.

If you're an under 80 multiboxer contact with me with why you'd like to be a part of this project.

Questions:
    -Why did you start Multiboxing
    -How do you justify the legitimacy of your set up as legal/What kind of set up is it.
    -What do you love most about multiboxing
    -What do you hate the most.
    -Whats the most common thing some one says negativity to you while boxing.
    -Best moment (have a video or recreation of it)
    -What do you think brings "skill" in multiboxing to the table

Also I'd like to do a group interview on vent at some point. That I'll need to talk to some folks in PM's about

Any how this is a work in progress I have a really busy real life but I'd love to get this all done before cata...

Feedback please!
    I can do an interview on vent (skype preferably) if you want to interview someone one on one.
    The poetry that comes from the squaring off between,
    And the circling is worth it,
    Finding beauty in the
    dissonance

Oh yeah, most of my pve vids are on youtube, but I have all the original videos still on my HD if you need any.
    The poetry that comes from the squaring off between,
    And the circling is worth it,
    Finding beauty in the
    dissonance