Close
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 30

Quote Originally Posted by d0z3rr View Post
    Oh yeah, most of my pve vids are on youtube, but I have all the original videos still on my HD if you need any.
    Same here.
    I'm going to live forever, or die trying.
    5 Shaman Northrend Heroics - My YouTube Channel - Details about my setup (outdated)
    T2 Heroics: lvl 80 Heroics wearing lvl 60 armour
    Running 5-6 accounts on one computer, currently playing Horde on US-Skywall.
    My main teams:
    5x Shamans lvl 85
    5-class team lvl 100: Paladin, Druid, Shaman, Mage, Priest

If you're looking for some input from a somewhat more casual multiboxer, I'd be glad to help.
    Firetree, Alliance.

Adiabat (Prot Pally), Isochor (Holy Priest), Isobar (Frostfire Mage) <Retired at 80 during WotLK>

Corpsebréw, Corpsebrèw, Corpsebrêw (3x Death Knight) <Retired at 80 during WotLK>

Femtotank (Prot Warrior), Femtoheals (Disc Priest), Femtosummons (Demo Lock) <Active, 105>

Or if you are looking for some help from a slightly less casual multiboxer, just drop me a line
    10-boxing Alliance Sargeras and Kil'jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by Mercurio View Post
    Or if you are looking for some help from a slightly less casual multiboxer, just drop me a line
    I'm casual?
    The Internet: We Know Drama
    If you're gona screw with my sig at least leave the thing bolded :P

Okay! I have some time over the next 3 days to start getting interviews. Please PM with times you're all available.

And I love the conflict!
    Hardware multiboxing, and looking good while doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nejcha View Post
    Okay! I have some time over the next 3 days to start getting interviews. Please PM with times you're all available.

And I love the conflict!

Just a suggestion, but...

Seeing as people may not check back on this thread in the next 72 hours [some people don't login everyday], perhaps you should PM the people that posted here and offered to help to you with this so that they'll get the e-mail notification that they have a PM from you and will probably get back to you quicker.

Hey thanks! I'll do that. I just have one of those "I don't know whats going to be happening tomorrow" sorta lives.

Doing vent interviews today until 7PM PST.

If you'd like to be a part PM me or post here I'll be checking back all day.

Thank you EatCarbS for putting up with me on vent! (and my malfunctioning headset) I got some good sound clips!

My guild raid starts at 8:30 pm PST so i should be available, just PM me vent info or something.
    I'm going to live forever, or die trying.
    5 Shaman Northrend Heroics - My YouTube Channel - Details about my setup (outdated)
    T2 Heroics: lvl 80 Heroics wearing lvl 60 armour
    Running 5-6 accounts on one computer, currently playing Horde on US-Skywall.
    My main teams:
    5x Shamans lvl 85
    5-class team lvl 100: Paladin, Druid, Shaman, Mage, Priest