Close
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Default Priest CTRL function macro issue

Hello all, sorry if I am completely missing something but am very new to dual boxing and have been able to find nothing that can help me here.

I am currently running a prot paladin/ holy priest combo with the priest as my slave, and have tried using a macro to bind multiple spells to the one key. It is working to an extent, but having some minor issues yet. I am using this...

/cast [target=party1,mod:ctrl,help]Renew;[target=party1,help]Lesser Heal

And I have 4 identical to this, all switching out the party player # respectively. Now when I am on my paladin, I am able to fire off the lesser heal with no issues weather it be on my priest, or on another character in the group. The issue I am having is with the renew, I intended on having it renew when I hold down ctrl, and press my macro. When I PRESS my macro, it does nothing, regardless of which screen I do it on. when I CLICK the macro, it works exactly how I want it, renewing its respective party member. Of course this renders my macro relatively useless if I have to tab over to my priest in order to fire off the renew.

Is there somthing I have typed out improperly that is keeping from ctrl+pressing the macro from doing the spell, or can I only ctrl+click it?

Also, I know the help in there is kind of pointless, but bear with me.

You probably have ctrl + that button bound to something else in your keybindings. By default it would be pet controls.
    I'm going to live forever, or die trying.
    5 Shaman Northrend Heroics - My YouTube Channel - Details about my setup (outdated)
    T2 Heroics: lvl 80 Heroics wearing lvl 60 armour
    Running 5-6 accounts on one computer, currently playing Horde on US-Skywall.
    My main teams:
    5x Shamans lvl 85
    5-class team lvl 100: Paladin, Druid, Shaman, Mage, Priest

Quote Originally Posted by Maxion View Post
    You probably have ctrl + that button bound to something else in your keybindings. By default it would be pet controls.
    Wow yup I'm just really slow in the head. Unbound all of those and it works perfectly. Thanks!