Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 15 of 15

I guess everyone has found a work around...

...and this addon has no need for continued development other than my own needs.. unless someone feels that I should continue to develop this addon, speak now or forever hold your peace. Otherwise, I'll just keep it the same version, unless I update this one for myself. I still have 1 version Im working on that I feel will be the last version that I need this addon to go to.

Eniledahs, I didn't mean to discourage you. Having more options is never a bad thing, and not everyone uses ISBoxer/Hotkeynet, or can do the setup in those programs to get it working right.

I believe yours is the first solution I've seen that uses in-game methods, rather than messing with the software broadcaster. This is great for the people who hardware box, or for those whose broadcaster doesn't have an option to do this.

Also, just based on being in a guild with other multiboxers, I know there are many people who do NOT have a solution for this, as I often see toon spam in chat . Getting more people with a solution to this will only benefit the community.

You right, Pocalypse!

There are other multiboxers out there that really don't want to get into the advanced methods of ISBoxer/Hotkeynet and just want to play the game overall. Less headache, right?

I'm still working on Team Lists.. For some reason I can't get my addon to join the channel correctly like Jamba does.. JoinTemporaryChannel does not work correctly, nor does the other methods... For some reason, I am already joined in the channel, yet have no control over it or can not send information thru it? Jamba's channel at least works.. So Unless someone has a solution how to fix this, I'm looking into whispering to the toons.. But I'll probally just end up making a teamlist and use SendAddonMessage command.

Personally, I prefer to create a channel that all toons can join via password, but I can not seem to get it to work correctly. I've even tried to give wow 30seconds to a minute of time before I "Join" the channel with my addons and that does not help either! Espeically when the channel is already there! Its there before they can "join" it. I'm just SOL! I've looked up all the information I can on the internet, and can not seem to get this to work. Any suggestions on how I can get my addon to join a channel, even if it already exists?

Multiboxer Chat Toggler has been updated to version 1.2

Waiting on wow.curse.com to approve the addon, while it seems Wowinterface has already approved the 1.2 release. http://www.wowinterface.com/download...atToggler.html

You can view the first page on this thread for more information on changes made to the addon and other information. To me, its a major improvement. The addon responses much quicker to slave commands now :P

Released version 1.3

New version:

* The "Set Master Button" now changes to "Master" for whomever is the master talker.

* fixed bugs dealing with Teamlist on start up without any variables saved.