Close
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: transmute macro

Default transmute macro

anyone have any luck with a transmute macro. or actually can anyone look at this and see if it is improvable

/cast Alchemy
    /run local s for i=1,GetNumTradeSkills() do s=GetTradeSkillInfo(i) if (s=="Transmute: dreadstone"or"Transmute: Eye of Zul"or"Transmute: King's Amber") then DoTradeSkill(i) end end

/cast Alchemy
    /run local s for i=1,GetNumTradeSkills() do s=GetTradeSkillInfo(i) if (s=="Transmute: Majestic Zircon"or"Transmute: Ametrine"or"Transmute: Cardinal Ruby") then DoTradeSkill(i) end end

Your enumerating the tradeskill into multiple evaluations I am guessing, print out the trade skull enumeration to screen and it seems you would get multiple results. Just curious is dread stone enumerated 66662 on all your accounts? If so I would just use that in the macro and rid yourself of the loop. Unless you have one character that does deadstones, one zul eyes, one kings amber or something.

I never got that to work. I just put in ISboxer on the same key with waiting the cast time of the transmute between presses

Step one:

/run CloseTradeSkill()
    /cast Alchemy
    /run local s for i=1,GetNumTradeSkills() do s=GetTradeSkillInfo(i) if (s=="Transmute: Cardinal Ruby") then DoTradeSkill(i) end end
    /run CloseTradeSkill()

Step two:

/run CloseTradeSkill()
    /cast Alchemy
    /run local s for i=1,GetNumTradeSkills() do s=GetTradeSkillInfo(i) if (s=="Transmute: King's Amber") then DoTradeSkill(i) end end
    /run CloseTradeSkill()

etc.

28 BoXXoR RoXXoR Website
    28 Box SOLO Nalak 4m26s! Ilevel 522! GM 970 Member Guild! Multiboxing Since Mid 2001!