Close
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 28

Lightbulb 80 Ganks & Camps my team

So im questing with one of my favorite teams that im currently trying to level when this 80 comes out of no where like a rogue i believe he is and places a campfire by my bodys anyway, what he donest know is im keeping track of him now and i will be 80 very soon and i will hunt him down.

heh yup,

that's why alot of people actually level 2 teams, and switch from one to the other when this happens
    .[I

I sense a little anger here lol :P it happens, been ganked so many times i don't care to keep count. what i do these days when leveling a lowbie team is park my main team in PvP mode near by if they wipe me once and carry on there way i tend to think i cant blame you as i doubt id be able to resist the oportunity to kill a multi boxer if i was solo either, but if they camp me.../camp and time for some rape! lol must admit i have hunted a player for nearly an hour (and killed him) after he ganked my team while parked at a FP
    GL on getting him bk but really dont worry about it

Got ganked the other day, ran back and he was trying to hide behind a tree.. So I thought.. if you want to waste your time it's no skin off my nose and went and surfed the net for 10 mins and came back and he was gone.
    I love the idea of parking a 80 PvP team near by

these people will usually follow you around and not miss an opertunity to kill you try gettting "beginners protection" from your guild or a buddy, meaning, they will come out and occupy his time while you continue to lvl, otherwise, the second team is really the best other option
    Wondering what now will be the new pew pew class....

This kinda thing is one reason I leveled some druids. When there's a stealther out ganking my nubs, I can roll in and find 'em. And then things get real ugly for 'em. That still doesn't help the ones that have alt accounts for spying on multiboxers and will logout when we go get our 80s and then log back in when we get back on the nubs. Those folks are just pure haters and a good guild or friends are about the only way to combat it, except possibly having two teams at the same level on different continents you can level when one falls prey to this.

The funny thing is, watch who's camping you. 99% of the time they'll be in non-PVP gear.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

I can tell just by his shoulders that the guy camping you has terrible gear. You could probably get him pwned at lvl 70.
    EVE Online Get Ships. Train Skills.

My favorite ganker of all time was a 80 undead shadow priest who tried to get me while doing the nagrand arena quest on my pally/sham team, lvl 66. It was a close fight for his first death, but the 2nd and 3rd went much quicker. He finally got away tho

Weirdly I was only ganked like 3 times pre-north rend.. On a 3:1 horde:ally server. Mostly they just watched me and /cheered. Different story in north rend tho, but at least the level gap's gone now.

1 - on Tichondrius near the mirage raceway, I was on my 28 something or other and this skull level rogue came out of nowhere and took me out. Fair enough I thought, it is a pvp server after all, I rezzed and he did the same thing. After 6 ganks I got a little tired of it and opened another screen launching my level 80 Frost Mage, when she finally arrived I saw the rogue vanish on the pally screen but could still see him on the mage screen because he was only level 55. The mage walked right up to him and sat down, he started to creep away, the mage stood up, frost nova and then started wanding him to death lol. I had this tool on the line for 25 mins. He tried pleading/crying/mercy you name it, eventually he rezzed and just lay down to sleep.

2 - I'd started levelling a human pally on Jubei'Thos for no particular reason at all where I also have a level 35 NE Hunter on another account. A level 10 undead rogue pops out of nowhere in the northshire starting area and starts ganking all the level 1s and 2s. This goes on for a little bit and I log off as I'm getting nowhere fast. About an hour later I log on my level 10 undead warrior and in general chat this guy is beating his chest about how much fun he's having ganking all the lowbies in Northshire and asks if anyone wants to go with him. I strike up a conversation with him and ask why he's doing it, apparently he wants to have loads of kills and likes to piss people off. So I say to him "I won't come but whisper me when you get there and tell me how you get on as it sounds like fun". He does. What he can't possibly know of course is that my hunter is now parked/stealthed in northshire. Poor sod never saw it coming and the funniest thing was he really couldn't see the humour in getting constantly ganked as he's whispering to me that this hunter is a *&%**%%$ and is ruining his fun.

Even on a PVP server Simulacra it seems unlikely that your lvl 1 and 2 toons were able to be ganked. Are you sure they were not just a bit higher in level since you have region protection from that sort of thing at those levels?

I'm not even sure you can be flagged before level 5, anyone know the answer?