Close
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Default Interact with Target doesn't work for hunter?

I've found that either "interact with target" or "Interactwith mouseover" does not work for hunter at all. Both key bindings work perfectly for other teams (both melees and casters). I am pretty stuck with hunters team in PVP because they just stand there not moving when enermies behind them. Does anyone have good advice or I am doing something wrong?
    Note: I do have "Click to move' on for mouse setting.

i think it's cause they can turn on autoshot without turning and running toward their target.
    I'm going to live forever, or die trying.
    5 Shaman Northrend Heroics - My YouTube Channel - Details about my setup (outdated)
    T2 Heroics: lvl 80 Heroics wearing lvl 60 armour
    Running 5-6 accounts on one computer, currently playing Horde on US-Skywall.
    My main teams:
    5x Shamans lvl 85
    5-class team lvl 100: Paladin, Druid, Shaman, Mage, Priest

you are not doing anything wrong. Hunters are the only ones that run up to max distance when autoshoot on ITW on mobs and pvp. They dont run to melee like others. They turn a little but not 180. You have to use the Turn movement key and Disengage(? the ablility that repels them back?)

Nice to know they at least run up to max range if they are out of range. That'll come in handy if I try to take my hunters further.
    I'm going to live forever, or die trying.
    5 Shaman Northrend Heroics - My YouTube Channel - Details about my setup (outdated)
    T2 Heroics: lvl 80 Heroics wearing lvl 60 armour
    Running 5-6 accounts on one computer, currently playing Horde on US-Skywall.
    My main teams:
    5x Shamans lvl 85
    5-class team lvl 100: Paladin, Druid, Shaman, Mage, Priest

let me clearify this a little. They turn if the mob gets close enough for melee. They wont turn at all to shoot if you get behind them.